Schoooooooooooooool!! Nooooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMSCHOOL! I started mt gcse's, and im finding I.T too easy. my teacher really thinks i don't know how to create a new folder. I also moved to all the top classes (Laugh at freinds face) and my dads now happy so hes getting me some computer stuff. yay:surprised

I hate school. I am bored all day in my classes and then when I get home I have a lot of homework that isn't hard but theres still like 2 or 3 hours of it.

My first day of school (yesterday) I had an hour of precalc (teacher said 30 minutes top, but it took me almost an hour because I can't remember a damn thing from last year!)and the most boring chapter of reading ever for Speech, which I gave up on in 5 minutes and still got a perfect score on the quiz today. So it wasn't that bad. Boring as hell though, especially since I'm taking Spanish I and I'm the only non-freshman in my class. Godamned freshman-they never shut up!

I am back to my studying on Monday, picking my timetable up on Friday. The mathematics has changed and now it is 80% Algebra :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom