school is so gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitestick said:
and this relates to the sexual orientation of your school how?

Wow...Give him a break. I'm sure EVERYONE on this forum knows that "Gay" is often used just as "stupid" in the same sense and way.

I'm tired of people giving others hard times about stupid things like this.

Actualy translation of this thread...

"School is gay"

School: n. An institution for the instruction of children or people under college age.

Is: v. Third person singular present indicative of be

Gay: adj. 1: bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer; "a cheery hello"; "a gay sunny room"; "a sunny smile" [syn: cheery, sunny] 2: full of or showing high-spirited merriment; "when hearts were young and gay"; "a poet could not but be gay, in such a jocund company"- Wordsworth; "the jolly crowd at the reunion"; "jolly old Saint Nick"; "a jovial old gentleman"; "have a merry Christmas"; "peals of merry laughter"; "a mirthful laugh" [syn: jocund, jolly, jovial, merry, mirthful] 3: given to social pleasures often including dissipation; "led a gay Bohemian life"; "a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies" 4: brightly colored and showy; "girls decked out in brave new dresses"; "brave banners flying"; "`braw' is a Scottish word"; "a dress a bit too gay for her years"; "birds with gay plumage" [syn: brave, braw] 5: offering fun and gaiety; "a gala ball after the inauguration"; "a festive (or festal) occasion"; "gay and exciting night life"; "a merry evening"
Nowhere in this definition does it use the word gay as a term of stupidity...

So..

You're pretty much saying that School is a fun and cheerful place.

people who call everything gay are closetted homosexuals in alot of cases.
not really. That's a pretty broad generalization with no facts to base it upon.

Gonna have to disagree with the 'I announce it loudly, because the more it's known the more accepted it'll be' because it really wont. If people were gay, and simply just went about their business like anyone else does it'd probably be more accepted.....it's this whole "I'm going to talk about nothing but being gay, and anytime someone says gay or fag, I'm gonna make a comment" etc..etc.. that gets on peoples nerves and winds up just making your case worse.

It's like Ellen Degeneris, however her last name is spelled......I liked her comedy show way back when, and when she decided to state she was gay there was no problem with it, she said "This wont effect my comedy in any way" but guess what......EVERY single episode and joke revolved around her gay life..

You're gay, we get it, move on......you don't need to make every statement and take something someone else says and continually reinforce the idea of being homosexual.

The people who say "Thats gay" are generally younger kids......I said it when I was younger but of course you grow out of stuff like that.

Who cares, let them be ignorant and move on. When all you can do is talk nothing about being homosexual and this and that and this and that, then you're just segregating yourself and making yourself stand out even more.

Exactly :).. I know it's important for the homosexual people to fight their cause. But, saying that you are homosexual once should be enough. The world needs to know you for who you are - and not ur sexual orientation.

I guess the same could be said about racism. There have been great people like Martin Luther King Jr. who did a lot for minorities and equality. And even now there are a lot of people fighting a good fight for the continuing racism that exists today.

But, as we know, there are also a lot others that cry racism "too much" even without cause. They bring the movement back.

Similar things apply to homosexuality as well. The society has a certain "view" of homosexual people. When you talk about it unneccarily, it just reinforces those ideas.

A trend I have observed is this. I have known a couple of homosexual guys over the years. When they first say they are homosexual, everything is cool for the most part. People are curious and they ask questions and they everything goes back to some normality. But, as they talk about it more and more and make unnecceary comments and "remind" us that they are gay, the others tend to make fun of them. WHen someone says that they are gay, you do not need to be reminded. That's not something you forget. If you just lead ur life as if there is nothing "different" about you and talk casually, then people will accept you more.

When a guy is with a bunch of girls, and sees a hot girl, he wouldn't usually shout out "Hey look at the ****** on that ******".. He might do that when with a bunch of guys though.

So similarly, when a homosexual guy is with a bunch of other guy friends, they really don't need to hear "how hot that guy in the gym class is"..

I know about the people who scream racism and stuff, they go way overboard. I see it happen all the time, a minorioty* (Afro-Americans, Gay's, Women) will ***** about discrimination because they didnt get something.

And at school, im not known as Gay Chris or anything, im still known as Hacker Chris :S

* is here because women are actually a majorioty and not a minirioty.

Personally, I like gay men. lol - I think more men should come out of the closet and be gay... yep that's right, you read me right... We need more gay men...

THAT WAY, THERE WILL BE MORE WOMEN AVAILABLE FOR STRAIGHT GUYS LIKE ME!!!

On the other hand, I don't like lesbians... Because they are just like me. Lesbians are putting a huge dent into my stock pile of available women.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Personally, I like gay men. lol - I think more men should come out of the closet and be gay... yep that's right, you read me right... We need more gay men...

THAT WAY, THERE WILL BE MORE WOMEN AVAILABLE FOR STRAIGHT GUYS LIKE ME!!!

On the other hand, I don't like lesbians... Because they are just like me. Lesbians are putting a huge dent into my stock pile of available women.

I like the way you think :D If everyone was logical like you, we would all be happy.

HAVOC2k5 said:
That the thing I don't get. Guy's with Lesbian Fetishes.

Like yeah, it's all hot when you are a teenager. Especailly when you are a little sensative about looking at any thing remotely male in a pr0n picture/movie.
But it's a phase that you eventully grow out of because you realise this :-
Lesbians = No Guys.

And then you look at all the Girl on Girl pr0n and release how boring it really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom