School punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
senior prank day. i was a senior. Our principle drove an old volkswagon. He parked it in the back by our shop for some reason. We took it completely apart and set the parts on the ground neatly around it, We even took the motor apart and kept the important parts in jars of oil to keep them from rusting.

5 days suspension

11th grade.. 3 days suspension. knocked a urinal out of the wall in the bathroom causing a very large stream of water to flood the bathroom and a hall... i hauled *** back to class, but somebody saw me and ratted me out.

We had a lot of smokers i the bathrooms... so non of the bathrooms had stalls... just a bunch of toilets sitting against the wall lol... so you could sit there taking a crap and have people standing around you lol.

12grade.. rubbed pure habanero oil all over there.. i never got caught for that,, but somebody was alergic to it and had to go to the hospital

We had this teacher who weighed like 400lbs... this one dork in our class was messing around drawing pics of him with mspaint.. so i saved that pic and saved it over the bootpic file.... was back on windows 98,, cant remember what the sys file was called.. anyhow. The teacher came back and saw it when he booted his pc up,, along with the students name put on the pic

OHH i almost forgot lol.. yea i always post a lot. I burned a kids neck with a soldering iron in 11th grade. Got suspended for 3 days for that. When i came back, he decided to get into a shoving match with me, i jabbed him in the stomach with my math book and knocked the wind out of him.. suspended 1 day and detention one day for that

jseber1982 said:
senior prank day. i was a senior. Our principle drove an old volkswagon. He parked it in the back by our shop for some reason. We took it completely apart and set the parts on the ground neatly around it, We even took the motor apart and kept the important parts in jars of oil to keep them from rusting.

5 days suspension

you should of took it apart and put it back together in a class room or an impossible place it could get to without being taken apart.

MrZucchiniHead said:
you should of took it apart and put it back together in a class room or an impossible place it could get to without being taken apart.

seniors at my school took apart a car and put it on the roof of the office for senior prank but that wasn't my senior class.

umm too much i am suspended around 4 or 5 times a year for fights and tardies/skipping and once for cursing a teacher out.
and about 60 or so detentions last year i never attended
i counted all the slips in my bag and the rule in school is if you miss you detention you get 2 so i owe like 120ish

I spend most of my school year in internal suspension for stupid **** i dont mind i rather do my school work in solitude anyways.

i just went to my new school and on my 3rd day i "smelled" like smoke so i was searched and they found cigs on me so i have five days in internal tommorow is my 3rd day.Thats the last time i smoke on campus my old school it was easy walk acrss the street and walk back or the bathrooms in the "unopened" building last year. This school is fenced in with more security that i ever seen and with no spots like my old school oh well i will just have to last 6 hours with out

i miss my old school the auditorum was so easy to get into just use your i.d card to break in and like 15 of us would just chill there and smoke.Or there was the time we went on the roof through the roof access door my friend can pick locks.Or some of the janitors storgae area my god so many places.

I remember we were drinking out of 2 dasani bottles full of vodka me and my friend brought to school.
I also got arested 4 times in my old school twice for truancy once for possesion of weed near school which is bull **** they called the school and i was suspended.And once for possesion of tobbaco.

I miss that school so much my close friends are telling me about all the rumors spreding of how i dropped out or the one that i killed someone and i was locked up.They tell me its getting annoying they are constanly harrased by people who want my number and want to know where i am.Its been 7 weeks and i am still in the buzz of gossip aint my fault i am a lengend in that school.**** my bro is middle school and he is tells me all these stories he has heard and asking me if they are true.

i got arrested for making a jackass movie with my friends. i tied my friend to a porch and then the lady that owned the house called the cops.

j369852147412 said:
i got arrested for making a jackass movie with my friends. i tied my friend to a porch and then the lady that owned the house called the cops.

people that try to make their own jack *** movies are so lame. YOUR NOT FUNNY.

The worst trouble I have gotten in was in 11th grade I got suspended for changing grades. They told me they were going to suspend me for a week but they ended up only suspending me for a day because all the evidence they had was hearsay. The ironic part is that I used VNC which was installed on all of the schools computers because they use it for tech suppot, so that the lazy a$$ tech staff didnt have to get off there a$$es to fix the teachers stupid problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom