School punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive done stuff before. Just never been caught. Shroomed, toked, drank, skipped and they never knew. Build up a good rep and do your stuff and the teachers dont really care.

I had one teacher last year who i would tell when i ditched. I would go in before school, turn in my homework and tell her i didnt want to go to school today. She never marked me absent, pretty cool huh?:cool:

worst i've gotten was a 2 hour saturday detention... thats it. It was for being tardy too many times.

...not that i'm innocent in any way though... :)

I would always trick my English 12 teacher (different one).

I was fast at doing work, so I would tell him that I was at the library studying for a different class (I didn't have any other acadimic classes, just computer graphics).

I would just end up walking home early :D

I was suspended for a month for hitting a teacher. I got into a fight with a punk kid and one of the teachers came to break it up and she happened to get in the middle at the wrong time and I ended up hitting her square in the jaw. She tried to press charges, but they didnt stick because all female teachers are told NOT TO attempt to break up fights between guys. So instead I received a month at home which made me day out of English class so I had to pay to go to summer school to make up the credit. Needless to say my Freshman year was ****

3 hour saturday detention for throwing lots of paper airplanes out of a 3rd story window for a span of about a week and a half in Freshman year. My Italian teacher was an idiot and never suspected a thing. I only got busted when the principal saw paper airplanes coming down outside of the school office.

Wow, cocaine is pretty hardcore.

Worst trouble I've got in school was 4th grade when I got in a fight with a kid in the lunch line. Suspended for 3 days. I also got in trouble for one day bringing in these powerful magnets and then accidently messed up one of the monitors (magnets + CRTs = bad combination). I was going to be charged like 90 bucks and I would work it off but they eventually forgot about it and I didn't have to do anything.

The most trouble I've gotten ever (outside school) was when me and my friend got arrested for assult with a dangerous weapon. My friend and I were being stupid May 2004 and were shooting a BB gun. And for some reason we thought it would be a good idea to shot at somebody cutting the grass. We shot at her around 20 times and we didn't even think we hit her. So we just kept on shooting at things (targets, birds, etc.) and about 2 hours later when we were about to go home the lady's husband walked up to us and yelled "where is the gun?" I thought he was yelling at us for tresspassing so I hide the gun but then brought it to him.

Then he said "you shot my wife." and my heart just sank. we got arrested and processed and we got interagated. Eventually they dropped the dangerous weapon charge because the BB gun was old and wasn't very powerful. To this day I don't know if me or my friend shot the round that hit her. We got 28 hours of community service which was 4 hours every Thursday and Friday. If we've known we hit her we would have left and put our gun away.

Worst thing Ive done is get 2 detentions for being late

Other than that Im a teachers dream students :p

In grade 7, I was quite a suck-up. On the spelling tests, i would always get the highest score, so i would end up getting a sucker each day!

And also I helped the teacher during lunch and break with marking and stuff...i was really sucking up to her.

dude was The General joking? cause if not thats intense...

worst i've gotten is something called a "talk" where the teacher talks to you....

and that was cause i broke a violin w/ throwing a binder to someone lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom