School punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
well i was just thinking back about the worst punishment i received, i got suspended for 3 days. along with my friends john and sam, for throwing a snare drum through the ceiling in band class. we tried to put the ceiling tile back together, but little 5th grades told on us. wasn't that bad, just get it for destroying school property.

what was the worst punishment you ever had in school, or even outside of school.

The worst punishment I had in school was spending lunch break working in a classroom because I was behind in English 10.

But otherwise, I'm a goody-two-shoes!

"........"

..... I took a sick day once when I was in highschool....

Because I was sick....:eek: :cool:

Suspended for 2 weeks for saying I wanted to kill a teacher.

Suspended for a week for stealing Cuban rum from a fund raising event and drinking it on campus.

Kicked out for changing everyones grades in the computer for Biology class.

Kicked out for having tobacco and cocaine on campus.

The list goes on.

That was years ago.

cocain? yikes.....

Worst i got was back in 8th grade, got in school suspension for a day for getting in a fight w/ this kid, almost knocked him out actually.... Only fight I've gotten in (physically) and hopefully the last.

Year 5, Me and a Freind Graphettie a toilet block.

Me and a few freinds found this toilet block that no one knew about as it was in the out of bounds area. Like every one else must of been walking passed this door thinking it was some sort of maintance room. It also did not help matter any that there as another group of toilets that every one new about 10 meters further down. So we desided to graphetti it by putting out little tags and what we thought of some of the teachers on the wall.

We used this area as a private hang out. Because we thought it was cool back then. (Yeahhhhh.... :rolleyes: ) Like we did not have to worry about the smell as no one else used it. I don't even think the teachers new about this place. So we called it "The Secret Dunny" (Dunny is australian slang for an out side toilet)

It turns out that one of my freinds was freinds with the School Bully. So he get let in "The Secret Dunny". He comes in as see all the graphitti all over the place. So he desided to report it the teacher.

[BUSTED!]

Not only did we get suspend for one day. We also had to spend a day cleaning it up. Thank goodness we only used ball point pen which is easly to clean.

After that, every one knew about "The Secret Dunny" and it was no longer our hang out spot

The General said:
Suspended for 2 weeks for saying I wanted to kill a teacher.

Suspended for a week for stealing Cuban rum from a fund raising event and drinking it on campus.

Kicked out for changing everyones grades in the computer for Biology class.

Kicked out for having tobacco and cocaine on campus.

The list goes on.

That was years ago.

Sounds like you were a rebel.
I had kids that would skip classes all the time, and come into class, and say "can i get a drink", and then the teacher would find him in the cafeteria. He'd say "Yea, i got a drink, what's wrong with that".

Actually that kid always smoked "weird puffy things", and smelled like "a$$".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom