School. Is. Out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mac_mogul said:
I've been out for nearly a week and I'm lovin' it! Got me a fast car, an iBook on the way, and a cell phone. It's gonna be one hella cool summer! :D

lol hes probably got a pinto and has a 98 I book he bought off ebay :p hahaha Just kidding.

fitzfan said:
I have finals next week then i am done. Chubz will u share the mortal kombat game when you are done, i would like to see it. The things i plan to do this summer are: get linux running on my old pc(i'll start with knoppix then see how i like it), mod my xbox ( get a chip and hopefully paint it), and learn some programming. What do u guys plan to do?

Sure you can see the MK game!

:p

Right now I have a beta, that isnt that great yet, but it is pretty good and gives you an idea of what you may see in the full product.

As for now, I dont even have walking or jumping animations or even fighting, but I do have a small playtest.

In this beta, you can only play as SubZero and JohnnyCage, so click somewhere on their portraits to start "testing" with them.

The portrait thing is a little bugged, so you may have to keep clicking all around the portrait until it works :)

Anyways, enjoy!!!!!!

EDIT// Download the GameMaker first - http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/markov/gmaker/download/gmaker.exe Dont worry, it doesnt take up much HD space. Once it is installed, the file below will work. Just double click the file, and when GameMaker starts up, click the GREEN ARROW in the upper left corner.

Thanks if you try it!! :)

http://ee.domaindlx.com/chubz/GAMEMAKERCOMBATBETA0.3.gmd

Bah, I've got two more weeks left. My plans for this summer are to learn C++ and JAVA and practice flute a lot. That's about it. :D

Emily said:
Bah, I've got two more weeks left. My plans for this summer are to learn C++ and JAVA and practice flute a lot. That's about it. :D

Ah, sounds interesting.

I dont know if I can get in 2 programming languages during the summer or not................

I will be on vacation so much, that it will make it very hard to do, but hopefully I will pull a miracle and learn at least ONE.

:p

I have next week, then finals, then school is over! My summer will be cool, first summer with a car. But I have football everyday and then I go on vacation with my football coach(family friend conection). I don't get to get away from football....Grrr..!

LOL - not fair!!! I got next week off but then i have an extra 6 weeks of school which includes some crappy coursework (Im only 14 - Im not meant to be doing course work) , the only fun thing bout school is theres lot's of fights which i join into, lol :cool:

Wow, looks like I am the only lucky one in here.

SWEET!

LUCK STRIKES JUST ME FOR ONCE! FOR ONCE!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom