School. Is. Out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubz

Banned
YAY!

Today we got out of school, FINALLY.

This should allow me some extra time to make my Mortal Kombat game, as well as learn some programming languages, too!

Anyone else get out of school???????? :)

one more week, then i have exams, then I'm free.

I signed up for rowing club so lots and lots of early mornings this summer (4 days a week, at 4 am)

I have finals next week then i am done. Chubz will u share the mortal kombat game when you are done, i would like to see it. The things i plan to do this summer are: get linux running on my old pc(i'll start with knoppix then see how i like it), mod my xbox ( get a chip and hopefully paint it), and learn some programming. What do u guys plan to do?

Well I just got out 2day. I can't wait. I plan to do a lot of things this summer, namely getting laid in Cali. Haha, I can't wait 2 go 2 Cali this summer. Than I am doing some sailing and what not, and I might jet down 2 florida 2 visit my cousins.

Got out today may 27th. Now I just have till Augast 16th till I go back. Also hackerman hope you car has good mpg's i dont know where your from but I'm sure it's higher than where your'e from be prepared to pay that 2.60 or 2.70 if you go to the bay area.

naaa, i dont drive just yet, lol. I am goin wit my rents but i will be wit dis chick for a few days w/o my rents and shit. Im only 15 dont cha know. lol

I've been out for nearly a week and I'm lovin' it! Got me a fast car, an iBook on the way, and a cell phone. It's gonna be one hella cool summer! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom