School LAN Party for charity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Switch

Fully Optimized
For my senior project, I want to have a huge LAN Party at my school with about a $5-$10 admission fee, and with the money raised from it, donate it to a homeless shelter or something. There would probably be around 30-75 people at this and they would all have to bring their own computers of course. We had an all school LAN party about 4 years ago and the school administration had no problem with it. Do you think this would be a good idea?

sure, i wish my school would let us, ive broguth the idea up but they wont let us bring our own computers in, they want us to us theirs but they dont understand that we need to install games and theirs isnt good enough, they think we wanna use it to like lan a word processor, theyd ont know what our idea of lan is lol

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
Well, it was just an idea. I'm not keeping the money for myself.

No, I know that. I don't think you would be able to keep the money anyway. I was just thinking that you could possibly put it towards your class.

When I was a senior in Highschool, our prom cost us $1.00 b/c of things we did during the year that made the school money... Just a thought.

bradybnmci said:
No, I know that. I don't think you would be able to keep the money anyway. I was just thinking that you could possibly put it towards your class.

Thats a brilliant idea because our class is broke! we barly have enough money for prom, much less anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom