School Dress Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the schools i wnt to had a uniform, but thats the UK for ya, find a school that isnt like that!

No because thats how life is people will hate you they will love you its your status the way you dress life isnt fair get over it. Everyone has their own style and creativity. I'm completely against it and I'm out of school so I'm not just a kid in school saying no dress code I dont want to dress up. Its the way life runs nothing is fair.

I'm for it aswell, I love those short skirts :D

But yeah, uniforms are really good. My highschool uses a uniform and I enjoy it, all catholic highschools do in Ontario.

Screw dress codes...When I attended a school in russia it was a pain in the [SNIPPED - read the profanity rules], GOD BLESS AMERICA (thats all I have to say.)

Yolkz said:
No because thats how life is people will hate you they will love you its your status the way you dress life isnt fair get over it. Everyone has their own style and creativity. I'm completely against it and I'm out of school so I'm not just a kid in school saying no dress code I dont want to dress up. Its the way life runs nothing is fair.

I am a grade 12 student and I disapprove of dress codes* and uniforms. And it's not because I dont want to dress up, i dress very well 80% of the time with colars, and I tend to always just dress good.

Their should be some limits, like not going to school wearing a thong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom