School computers fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, leave it there for a few days. Depending on how good your schools network is, it'll be bogged down until they find out what's causing it.

AnthraX said:
Yeah, leave it there for a few days. Depending on how good your schools network is, it'll be bogged down until they find out what's causing it.

Even with high end equipment I have done this and crashed entire segments of a network.

Yea I'll try to leave there but since its a new school and the supposely one of the best districts in the state they took no shorcut in security and stuff like they make us novell (no desktop but i can get it back by hyperlinking to c: in word), disabled command prompt so net send and disabled registery editing so I can't renable it and stuff but next time I have a chance I'll leave it longer but I have a feeling the library will report a computer cant get online and the IT will normally stop by within a hour

Good old computer pranks.

My friend made a cd open loop program thats pretty funny.
I know there are other loop type programs that just freak the crap out computer illiterate teachers.

Know whats funny?? When all the machines have both the VNC viewer and server on each machine with out a pass.... Funny as **** when a teacher doesn't know what VNC is and you use VNC to control there computer....

Well at my school with also have the exciting web filter (I bypass it with my personal proxy) but my friend said that a teacher took the class down to the computer to show them a site for a project and when she got there and told them the site and turned it was blocked and it was sooo funny she went through the effort to have the school filter block it

Our administration looks at ours but the admin user isnt recorded so i can do w/e the **** i want and they dont know it. The sites i go to are still logged but its almost impossible to figure out its me.

charles_scott said:
Know whats funny?? When all the machines have both the VNC viewer and server on each machine with out a pass.... Funny as **** when a teacher doesn't know what VNC is and you use VNC to control there computer....

Do you know if vnc server runs as a service in windows because they block those too :mad: (i tried to install filezilla ftp server :p )

gimli of gloin said:
My friend made a cd open loop program thats pretty funny.
I know there are other loop type programs that just freak the crap out computer illiterate teachers.

Where could I find one of these? Or how would I make one? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom