School computers fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
In command prompt it is,

"net send <username> <message>" without the greater than and less than signs.

When my school wasn't divided into two parts, like the high school is now on a different plot of land 5 miles away from the lower and middle. Someone used Net Send, but made a script that made it send stuff like, you have a virus and things to all the users so my network administrators disabled that feature.

At my old school the admin could display message dialog boxes to give info if something, say the server was to be rebooted. Someone found out how to send those messages across the entire network. Stupid thing was, the title bar of the messages had the user name of the person who sent the message.

switch the keyboards and mice, and switch the i and o, and the n and the m on the keyboards. Also the switch around the the , and the . buttons.

At my school they use Cleanslate Fortress or w/e, so they have a student folder that everybody uses on the computers. I always manage to get into the admin SN and always delete everybodies stuff in the folder and make it blank. Man they get SOOO ****ed. If you got something like that then do it, its funny.

Make a .bat file and make it spam net send to someone. Lolz.
Make a .bat file to ping them then open like 1000 so there running slow.

My school also uses Fortress Grand, thing is, they have done everything possible to block students from accessing anything on the windows 2000 computers and 98 computers, only the XP have the so called "security flaws" that they cant block.... Plus the state watchs every thing we do.... And it isn't very easy to get away with changing settings, everything I do on there is recorded....

Well, my school is different. We aren't very secured. Nothing is really recorded or logged. The network administrator is a dumbass. I probably know way more than him, and im only a junior. Last year, my friend and I got in trouble for using "net send" with each other. We had it controlled, we were out in the tech lab just netsending each other things like "I AM T3H 1337!" "N00B!" "SPAM!". Aparently, he thought it was a hacker attack on the network because we almost knocked the server offline. How? I dont know.

Lol a few days ago I attempted to try the loop thing down at the library but I don't think it worked because I bet they have managed switches that prevent it but maybe it didn't do much since I only had the ethernet coupler plugged in for a few minutes (I'm not sure why I took it out when I left)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom