School computers fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could also set the keyboards to a dorvak setup, very anoying. first go to control panel, then Date, Time, Language, and Regonal settings, then click add other languages, then click Details..., click add, then select from the drop down Keyboard Layout IME: menue United Dorvak.
----------------------
you could also choose a host of other layouts too

cowboyX said:
You could also go into the machine and **** up the IP settings a whole bunch

Yeah I did this enough by accident. I am actually a school server admin now, what a change eh?

Anyways I only do this to people I know, but it's fun as **** to upload random stuff to people's accounts. Like they havnt noticed for a week.

I am the only one who can log in as "System Administrator" in the GUI, which is THE ONLY GUI root account.

if ur on a windows network, copy cmd.exe onto the desktop and copy logon.scr onto the desktop. remane logon.scr to cmd.exe and cmd.exe to logon.scr. then move them back to the sys32 folder. if u have tracking software installed by sys admin u will have to do it on another's machine.

now reboot. u will have a command prompt that has no security restrictions. the downside is it wont be connected to the network, everything u do will be local.

another thing is bring a live cd like knoppix or gentoo live or that usb linux that boots off a usb drive. stick it in at startup and once again u will have free reign over the local machine.

in school the admin left a comp to go to the loo, but didnt lock it. so i made a whole bunch of extra accounts with admin privelages. that was fun while it lasted.

Hmm on school computers I've put a floppy in the cd drive, got it stuck and walked off. I also used a pen to extract a spring from the drive (cd drive doesnt work anymore). Made fake login screens to confuse people, rearranged keyboard keys. Left **** unplugged, purposely messed up the monitor settings. Regedit and deleted ****, created 20 gig text files using an infinit loop.

We had linux on some computers so I used telnet to go into others (i knew the root password) and renamed all thier files and made fake errors appear here and there. The funniest thing was when I went into root on other people and "shutdown -h now" they'd be like WTF!?!

chickenNcheese said:
if ur on a windows network, copy cmd.exe onto the desktop and copy logon.scr onto the desktop. remane logon.scr to cmd.exe and cmd.exe to logon.scr. then move them back to the sys32 folder. if u have tracking software installed by sys admin u will have to do it on another's machine.

now reboot. u will have a command prompt that has no security restrictions. the downside is it wont be connected to the network, everything u do will be local.

another thing is bring a live cd like knoppix or gentoo live or that usb linux that boots off a usb drive. stick it in at startup and once again u will have free reign over the local machine.

good idea. Im writing batch files to do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom