School computers fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthraX

Daemon Poster
Hey, does anyone know of any really good pranks that I could pull on the computers at my school? The class is sooo boring and most of the time I just sit there and play solitaire. Any input is appreciated. And don't worry, I wont hold anyone responsible if I get in trouble for doing them. I've done way worse things to the school. :cool:

I personally like the "cupholder" prank thing...it's not that great, but it's "cute"...hahahahahaha..."cute"...I crack myself up. Sorry, I'm tired, bored, and I need to go to bed. Some of you may know what I'm talking about. It's complimentary!

I used to unplug all the mice on my way out of class. Teacher was always out monitoring the halls after the bell, so I'd make sure I was the last one out of class :p

Also, one time I switched the speakers cords with different computers in the rows, so that when one person made an error, they'd keep clicking and the person at the end of the row would freak out because their computer was beeping for no apparent reason :laughing:

Once I figured out the admin password for our lab and I changed the all the names of the desktop icons to obscene words, then I changed the admin password so they couldn't change them back. Lol, they ended up reformatting the whole computer :laughing:

lol a few ideas :p

1. go out and buy a hardware keylogger
2. go out and use it
3. set a bios password on the computer
4. flash the bios and turn it off midway during a rewrite
5. change all of the bookmarks to pr0n links
6. hook up the mouse to the keyboard ps/2 socket and the keyboard to the mouse socket
8. take a lamp cord, cut off the end so bare wire is sticking out, plug it in and jam that into the RJ45 socket in the wall, hopefully this will cause you to burn out/destroy the closest switch.
9.take the balls out of the mouse
10. go out and surf some really nasty pr0n sites hoping that you will catch a bad case of spyware
11. use the school SMTP server to transfer a shitload of spam mail to teachers
12. spit a nasty mouthful of spit that is filled with mucous and spit it into the CD rom drive
13. save some of that spit and smear it on the keyboards
14. send numerous copies of the pdf version of marth stewart home fashion books.

Open the word processor on someone else's machine. Go to the autocorrect settings (in MS Word, if I rememer correctly, it's tools>autocorrect). Add your own entries. You can start with things such as add an entry for changing 'the' to 'teh'. While you're at it, removing the correction that changes 'teh' to 'the'...make it say 't3h'. People who look at the keyboard while they type may take a while to notice this and freak when they look at all the mispelled "the"s. You can also take a different approach, change 'the' or 'a' to 'this computer is now possessed'. Maybe change 'I' to 'I really suck'. If you have a specific target, use that to your advantage. If their name is "Joe", you can add an entry to change that to "Joe is a fool" forcing them to erase the additional words each time they type their name. You may be able to enter ridiculously long strings for common words, unless there's a limit (don't own Word, can't test it). Be creative. :D

For non-touch typists, switch the n and m keys (only if they pry out easily). Instant frusteration.

Print a page (or some pages) with big, bold lettering that states something to the effect of "this printer has been hacked". Now put it in the stack of paper inside the printer so that the next person who prints something (or someone long after you leave the classroom, your choice) will see their document mostly covered by your message. It apears as though the printer printed it on top of their document.

I am hereby not responsible or liable for any damage incurred by anyone due to the application of any advice given in this post. Use at your own risk. One or more of these may not be original ideas.

I was thinking about adding a line in the hosts file. Making it think that the school server is the localhost. :nerd:

My friend told me to put tape on the end of the Cat5 cable so it doesn't contact the NIC card at all, but looks plugged in.

Also, I think if I really wanted to **** off the network administrator (I hate him) I could loop a cable back to the switch. Plug both ends of a cable into the switch/hub. I did that last year accidentally. WOW, the network was bogged down for 2 weeks. They couldn't figure it out. Eventually, I noticed it and everything went back to normal, and I looked into why that happend. Anyway, still funny though.

OH YES!

i used to do this in middle school

i don't know if you guys have crappy macs that have shared folders, but we did

we all had to access the shared folder a lot to view certain things for our computer class and in there i'd make random folders

most of them were just random jokes like person A f***ed personB or w/e...it was pretty fun and these folders kept popping up and everyone was looking around the room to see who was doing it ^^

Oh yeah, I changed the IE title bar to "Look behind you"

Somehow, this started happening on ALL the PC's, and not just 1. So we had 100-200 computers with that as the title :)

What is the prompt command for netsend. In HS itÂ’s always fun to send random messages to random computers with netsend. I forget the prompt, itÂ’s been so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom