school

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesbond09

Banned
where is there a picture that might make a teacher retire from teaching or a picture that will make them?

OR just a funny picture

A picture that may make them retire is a picture where they are doing something "bad", sexual scenes ect.

Also, jamesbond, are you from Canada, quebec to be exact?

i remember a person from my school photochopped a pic of our vicep to give her a nazi uniform. they taped to her door. turns out she's jewish so she started crying and then threw a fit. she didnt quit tho.

A picture that may make them retire is a picture where they are doing something "bad", sexual scenes ect.

Also, jamesbond, are you from Canada, quebec to be exact?

photoshop a picture of two teachers doing "sexual" actions together. Then show it to the police and complain.

Uhg I hate the upper school ASSistant headmaster, so freaken anoying. Ok so this year we got lockers and they threw out all the cubbys, they try to get us to put our bags in our locker but I really don't care. So one day I leave my stuff in a corner when I went to field one day and when I come back it's gone, right away I know it's him because he will usually take kids bag and keep them for an hour or two in his office. Well that day he locked his office and left. I was like"wow... just wow" and then I relized I didn't have any homework that night and now I don't have to drag my bag home! YAY...
I believe the point he is trying to get across is that I should lock my **** up so no one takes it. But I see a flaw in that, he's the only person stealing bags...
wow now thats a dumbass teacher...

I really don't see what the problem is with locking up your bag. Sure this guy is probly a huge ******* but you should keep your bag in your locker anyways just in case i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom