Scavenger Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kareem_22

In Runtime
OK, this is how you play "Scavenger Hunt":

I will say something and you have to find a picture of it on the interent. It's pretty simple. the person who posts the picture that fits the description first then makes up another one.

OK, the first picture to find is:

"A monkey eating a banana" GO!

the item the monkey is eating is supposedly a banana, an odd looking one, but that's what the caption says.

EDIT: oh yeah, i have to say another item, the next pic should be of a: Japanese sports car, ex: Acura NSX, Mitsubishi EVO, Subaru STI, etc... this one should be a breeze.

EDIT: like that was enough time to edit my pic size or make it a link. -sarcasm- two of my pics are gone and i'm just too lazy to re-find them to link em.

Here it is:

5derby225.jpg

Now you have to find the most bizzare Haloween costume you can find and send us a pic of someone wearing it.

This one speaks for itself:

Next thing to find is someone who has just been hit in the face with a cream pie!

Here it is:

patty.jpg

The next thing to spot will be the coolest desktop screenshot you can find on the net (maybe it's your own ;) ).

-Dan The Man

277.jpg

That was a cool screenshot, now you have to find a pic of the cutest looking puppy you can find (this shouldn'y be too hard ;) ).

-Dan The Man

I love cute puppies, and this one is no exception!

Cute%20puppy%20with%20rose.jpg

Next picture to find is someone doing a very cool BMX stunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom