Scary Thought - AMD Solutions Provider Rewards and HARPER

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShoobieRat said:
Australians have computers? :D Bloody wombles...
Lets seen now. I got a monitor...... actaully 2 monitors in front of me now.
There a box thing with a beverage holder there...... no wait, that the DVDburner.....
there a small opening here.... oh that the 1.44mb floppy disc drive....
not sure way I they call them floppy as they are quite hard........

Oh yeah..... I when to collage to study these things, and i sell them for a living.....
And there is about 6 of them at home.... they breeds like rabbits there.

YES, AUSTRALIA DOES HAVE COMPUTERS.
We ARE about 12 hours ahead of the rest of the world. We are not that far behind.

:p

As for other news, I am the only person in the office as my guys gots jobs and 1 person is at a training senimar, while the other called in sick. It means I will need to wait another day before i get to play around with the AMD ATHLON 64-FX

do you convicts use vegemite as thermal compound? ;)

j/k... wish i still lived in scarborough near perth... I loved living there!

from "the pom"

EDIT: I found this guy who tried vegemite as a thermal compound hahahaha http://www.dansdata.com/goop.htm

Wow. Keep registering AMDs then...

Maybe you'll end up with some benefits (DISCOUNTS!!! DISCOUNTS DISCOUNTS DISCOUNTS DISCOUNTS...okay...I'll stop now) for being near the top :cool:

hygor said:
EDIT: I found this guy who tried vegemite as a thermal compound hahahaha http://www.dansdata.com/goop.htm

I did hear about that. If it was not for the fact that vegemite evaporated too quickly, we would use it.

qiranworms said:
Wow. Keep registering AMDs then...

Maybe you'll end up with some benefits (DISCOUNTS!!! DISCOUNTS DISCOUNTS DISCOUNTS DISCOUNTS...okay...I'll stop now) for being near the top :cool:
Well, I get some free goodies like T-shirts, pens, mugs etc. etc. But personally i am more interested in getting some of the marketing funds awards.

Like i can buy the t-shirt for about AU$30 https://www.giftworks.com.au/AMDmarketplace/range.asp?MainCategoryId=65 .
In fact, I want to get one of the AMD Athlon 64 FX Evolution Mens Business Shirts so I can were it at the next INTEL GID meeting.
AMDLongSleeveCollarShirt250.gif

But since it might be a little chilly on that might too, I might make sure that the I can the AMD Bass Jacket
AMD-Bass-Jacket---Black-250.gif

and it it during the day, the sun might be out too, so I better bring a hat along to the next Intel GID meeting.
Black-hat-New-250pix.jpg

For all those sydney siders, if you want to say hi to me at the next Intel GID Meeting..... just look around for the walking AMD Advertisement with $#!+ eating grin. Because that will be me. :D

Back on subject.... Personally I am more interested in the marketing rewards that I get from AMD. Things like banner ads on websites.... all the way up to 1 page ads in some of the big IT magazines. (which cost a lot)

Yeah..... AMD advertises when they feel like down here. Unlike the constant bombardment that we get from intel

Since he's in the top 10% of the Oz/NZ market, I wonder exactly how many 64's we shipped there. New technology (especially processors) can be slow moving.

ShoobieRat said:
Since he's in the top 10% of the Oz/NZ market, I wonder exactly how many 64's we shipped there. New technology (especially processors) can be slow moving.
Explains the shortage of Socket 939 3200 and 3500.
I have been selling a quite a few of the Socket 939 systems in the last 2 weeks.

I liked this morning conversation with boss-man :-
Boss-man :- Hows my system coming along?
Me :- Nearly there.
Boss-man :- How does is compair to your system at home?
Me :- Well I am jellous...
Boss-man :- Do you did not say that about my last yup grade.
(PIV 3.2 PRESCOTT + ASUS MOTHERBOARD + 2Gb Ram)
Me :- Yeah... that becuase it was an intel. You could be running duel Xeon CPUs for all I care, I would still not be jellous of your system specs.
Boss-Man :- (LOL)

after spending about the entire day setting it up, he called me up to let me know that he is happy about his new tower of power.

The guy has a lot of apps that he needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom