Scariest feeling ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^

At 50mph??? Hard to believe.
Its a 65mph speed limit, so he was hitting the brakes from probably about 70mph. It was also on a curve, so he didn't have much warning either. It was my fault, it was a crappy place to cross and i didn't know better.

diabloII said:
:O

what happened after? how bad was the injury? what did the cops say?
I scraped up my body pretty good, but nothing was broken except for a front headlight and my bike. I don't know what the cops said. my parents took care of everything and didnt' tell me anything for some-odd reason. The only thing that they told me was that they weren't mad, but dissapointed with me. :confused:

perhaps you guys had forgotten:

5) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed.

and also the previous response to drug related posts, i'm pretty sure Static wouldn't appreciate his thread being locked because a couple of people wanted to swap unrelated stories about drugs.

I was tubing in Tennessee but then me and a friend got stuck on the shallow part of the river so we had to get out cause we were stuck. The problem was that the rocks were EXTREMELY slippery. We both eventually lost the tubes in the strong current. So we went on shore and started to run down the river and finally caugt up the tubes.

The only problem was that it was at the end of the tubing area and was floating still in the middle of a small pond. So we decided to swim out and I didn't realize just how hard it is trying to swim with shoes on (didn't think about it at the time) and I didn't bother buying wetshoes. So basically my type of shoes were basically huge spoonges and I started to get tired near the tubes but then they started to swim away from me. I almost drowned and it was the worst feeling I have ever felt in my life. I really thought I was going to die especially after my head was summerged and that was when I started to panic. I finally got it together and got the strength to pull me toward the tube.

I'm not afraid of water but drowing/sufficating is by far one of my most feared ways of dying right next to burning alive. It's a feeling I won't ever forget. I admit I cried once I got out.

nitestick said:
and also the previous response to drug related posts, i'm pretty sure Static wouldn't appreciate his thread being locked because a couple of people wanted to swap unrelated stories about drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom