Scariest feeling ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVOC2k5 said:
Scariest feeling? Hmm....

Well, there was the time when I was on this airplane and they made an announcement that they need to circle around the airport a few times because they were working on a landing gear issue, it wouldn't go down.... Yeah, about 15 minutes later, they announced that we were going to land because the landing gear was now functioning...

So yeah, pretty friggin' scarey...

Okay yeah thats way worse than not knowing where your wallet is. :p

the scariest feeling ..
is when u wake up in the morning .. and u see ur mom ..
**** man ...
it freaks me out ..

JinkX said:
the scariest feeling ..
is when u wake up in the morning .. and u see ur mom ..
**** man ...
it freaks me out ..

And the dog is hiding under the table with it's paws over it's eyes

Being chased by a bulldog would be my most scared feeling. Not even 20 minutes ago, i was out doing a fund raiser for the marching band (we're going to Disney, 750 bucks per student), and i walk up to this guy's house and he has a bulldog. It starts barking at me, as would any dog, and starts jumping. It apparently caught the door handle and managed to get out and start chasing me. I start bustin' my arse, and i could feel it grab my pant leg with it's mouth, luckily not getting enough of a grip with it's teeth to make a hole, let alone take me down. I managed to get across the street as the dog stopped at the end of the driveway when finally the homeowner comes out to get his dog. He starts calling for him, and he starts running towards me, i turn to run more, got another house away then i look back to see the dog is going back inside.

That is some scary stuff, man.

My ex-girlfriend got pregnant like weeks after I broke up with her. Even though I knew it wasn't me, I was still scared I'd get blamed for it :p :freak:

The scariest thing that happened to me was when i got hit on my old bicycle by a police officer going 50mph on hwy 199 in california.

I was about 12 years old, and the part where i got hit was a 3 lane section on a slight bend. I was about to cross and when i looked both ways, there was no traffic. About half way across, i think i hear something, so i glance to my right and than BAM! I hear my bike pop apart and my sister screaming out bloody murder. I'm flying in the air, my bike goes flat on the ground, i go sideways, land, and skid on the pavement.

I look towards my feet and see the front end of a cop car.

Awhile ago my friend and i were riding his dirtbikes around the woods having fun. We were hauling it becuase we were racing and this turn comes up unexpectedly, a very tight corner. We tried to brake but this is the ONE corner that is for some reason completly covered in gravel. Then that feeling hits you "****, im not going to make it" and your heart sinks getting ready for the impact. Needless to say we ate some serious dirt and ended up sliding 30 feet on the dirt partly down this darn hill the turn was avoiding.

Yeah, that wasnt fun. :p

Another thing that happened while we were in europe this summer. My friend and i were literally pulled into a bar by prostitutes and giant bouncers. The entire time we were thinking that they would do some funky shizz and we would end up with AIDs or something. We ran out of that place so freaking fast. :confused:

thebleakness said:
Another thing that happened while we were in europe this summer. My friend and i were literally pulled into a bar by prostitutes and giant bouncers. The entire time we were thinking that they would do some funky shizz and we would end up with AIDs or something. We ran out of that place so freaking fast. :confused:

LMAO, that made my day. :D

WorldIndustries said:
My ex-girlfriend got pregnant like weeks after I broke up with her. Even though I knew it wasn't me, I was still scared I'd get blamed for it :p :freak:

No **** huh? same thing here, except she was cheating on the other guy with me.....:eek: :freak: :wooha: :eek:

The states of Texas and Oklahoma said the baby wasn't mine. Whew!!! Can't have any more hillbillybob's running around, that is not a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom