Scariest feeling ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sw1tCh[FX] said:
The scariest thing that happened to me was when i got hit on my old bicycle by a police officer going 50mph on hwy 199 in california.

I was about 12 years old, and the part where i got hit was a 3 lane section on a slight bend. I was about to cross and when i looked both ways, there was no traffic. About half way across, i think i hear something, so i glance to my right and than BAM! I hear my bike pop apart and my sister screaming out bloody murder. I'm flying in the air, my bike goes flat on the ground, i go sideways, land, and skid on the pavement.

I look towards my feet and see the front end of a cop car.

:O

what happened after? how bad was the injury? what did the cops say?

The Scariest Thing that ever happend to me was when I had scary puppet and it was sitting on a table in my room when i went to bed. When I woke up the puppet was gone... no one touched it and even when we packed up everything in our house and moved. We never saw it again.

one of the scariest things that ever happened to me is the invention of the darn P4 pin. when i built my rig i knew that i would not be getting $1k plus again any time soon but i also "knew" i was sure of what i was doing. so i gleefully put all my parts in, and hit the power switch. power turns on.........but nothing :amazed:. i almost tried to commit seppaku with my trusty screwdriver i was that freaked out.

another scary thing: i once got knocked down a small cliff, FACE FIRST. i'll tell you something. rocks freakin' hurt. i woke up a minute or so later and this kid who had always been one of my nemeses had made his way down and was helping me. the problem was i couldn't see anything except blood. i though i had gone blind.

the time myself and two friends got into a fight for the sake of some girls. now i'll tell you something else. trolley poles freakin' hurt too!!!

The General said:
I left my wallet on a bench in Disneyland with $550, two credit cards and my social security card in it, and IDs what have you.

A week later it shows up in the mail, with $650 in it, and everything else, and a note saying not to leave my wallet at Disneyland again. LOL

you made money?

i think maybe i'll lose my wallet in disneyland...

Years ago when my neighbors first got their tramploine we were jumping and i tried doing a front flip. Something didnt quite work right...I ended up landing flat on my head and instantly i was paralyzed. I wasnt able to move anything for about 1 minute. That was extremely scary because i was about 8 at the time and i thought i would be paralyzed for life. Im still not really sure what happened. :confused:

thebleakness said:
Years ago when my neighbors first got their tramploine we were jumping and i tried doing a front flip. Something didnt quite work right...I ended up landing flat on my head and instantly i was paralyzed. I wasnt able to move anything for about 1 minute. That was extremely scary because i was about 8 at the time and i thought i would be paralyzed for life. Im still not really sure what happened. :confused:

Same sort of thing happened to me in the summer, I jumped off my balcony onto my trampoline and went a little too far and got smashed off the frame and landed on the portch face down.

went tubing anyone heard of the manta ray..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBa9wdOANHw go there and check it out..
well i was on that I fell out and the thing landed on top of my head while i was underwater.. I panicked and thought i were drowning, because i couldnt lift it over me, i took a breathing under water like an idiot swallowed a bunch of water and eventually my friend pulled me out..

My scariest moment involoves Highway 50, a cop with a loaded gun, with another one on the way, and it was a cold day too.

Being Hard of Hearing and tired on the way home to your parents home for the summer... i thought i was screwed.

Turns out some sick individual reported a hot tip on my vehicle transporting drugs. Never have i felt so angry. Especially since I am an adament non-drinker, non-smoker.

The cop who was on scene did feel like an idiot though, when his partner told him I was Hard of Hearing, which i swore i told him. Must have been the beard and somewhat long hair.

The second cop came because a fellow student called the cops and informed them i was Hard of Hearing. Thank god for connections.

thebleakness said:
Then that feeling hits you "****, im not going to make it" and your heart sinks getting ready for the impact.

i know that feeling very good, always happens a couple times on long rides.

I had a pretty d*** scary experience once. When I lived in India, we had this enormous swing inside our house [the top floor was basically open with no ceiling]. Anyway, my uncle was pushing me and I didn't tell him to slow down...

I go flying off the thing straight into the air a good 10-15ish feet. When I was at the top, I was like "I'm dead". I landed face first onto a marble floor and was immediately knocked out. My mom thought I was dead. I came back to consciouness a LONG time later.

A close second would have to be getting into a car accident at night with a truck [which had no rear lights on]. I smashed headfirst into the windshield, and we were driving in a pretty mountaneous region. 5 more feet and the car would have flew off a cliff.

Breaking your ankle also sucks...but not so scary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom