Saw IV Puppet on ebay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were good, the way jigsaw plans everything out is amazing.
First 2 were good. 3 one was a good conclusion. 4th was pushing it a bit, however it did tie up a lot of loose ends. However I think the 5th and 6th one that they got planned are beginning to push things too far. However i got a feeling that I will be lining up on opening night to see it anyways.

Its really one long story, split into different movies. Each movie picks up right where the other one left off, and the later movies go back and explain things from the first ones.

Anyone whos seen them would agree. They could have made two movies into one, but it would be really long (3 hours). Its not just a gorefest, theres actually a good storyline behind it. Ill just say this, the reason jigsaw started everything was because he lost his kid.

Meh, I'd rather have the pig mask. IMO, that's the scariest thing in that movie >.< Thing gets on my nerves lol.

Isnt saw 4 a prequel of sorts? I still havent seen it yet.

[SPOILER] The core events of Saw 4 happen at the same time has the events of Saw 3. Sure it starts off with John's autopsy scene, but the rest of the film is a flash back to earlier events leading up to John's Death. [/SPOILER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom