Saw 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Saw 4 get so much hate? I think it's one of the best ones. Saw 5 also could have been good if the whole movie wasn't based around tying up loose ends; there really is only about 30 minutes in the movie that actually continues the storyline arch.

okay i just got back from watching this. a lot better than i expect. instead of having at the same time as the others, it explained a lot of the past events...and done a little of current/next in line stuff

some spoiler type stuff :I liked how they explained how hoffman fit in. explained a TON of things, especially if you pay attention to some stuff...like in one of the previous (can't remember which) they talk about how Jigsaw couldn't lift the person and amanda couldn't...Hoffman fits in perfectly there. i LOVE how the ending played out, but it is obvious there will be more since Hoffman lives. I also like the trap going on (even though it's the only one really)...still sad only 1/5 lived when they was all suppose.

saw4.jpg

Allready watched it, Its pretty good =)

i think there just killing it now though with a 6th installment. Doesnt look like an 18 imo

This time they made that obvious. Like what's is in the box that Jigsaw ex-wife has been given?

another question i have is : At the beginning of saw 4 they show the autopsy scene. If you follow the time line, this would have to fall in the middle of Saw 5 considering the first bit of Saw 5 Strahm is in the room with jigsaw where he died at. So what's the deal with the tape there? that's another confusing thing (tape during autopsy scene btw)

another question i have is : At the beginning of saw 4 they show the autopsy scene. If you follow the time line, this would have to fall in the middle of Saw 5 considering the first bit of Saw 5 Strahm is in the room with jigsaw where he died at. So what's the deal with the tape there? that's another confusing thing (tape during autopsy scene btw)

From IMDB

Why was the John/Jigsaw Autopsy in SAW IV ignored?
A lot of theories deal with this. One major one is that not only is the autopsy scene after Saw IV, but after Saw V as well. Here's the order of things that we can guess:

(1) Hoffman traps Strahm in the sick room / Strahm gets stuck in the head box trap and escapes,
(2) Hoffman is promoted / Strahm continues investigating the "accomplice".
(3) Hoffman finally gets Strahm where he wants him, and not only frames him, but kills him as well.
(4) After Strahm's "disappearance"/crushing and Hoffman's escape in the glass box, the autopsy on Jigsaw is performed.
(5) Hoffman gets the call, arrives at the morgue, plays the tape. The games have just begun. Another "clue" is that the end credits music for Saw V is "Just Begun" from Saw IV, the music that plays when Hoffman first arrives at the morgue and plays the tape at the beginning of IV.

Overall, these are just theories, as usual in the Saw series. However, even Jigsaw himself says that "all the pieces will come together."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom