sauna suit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
what size should I be getting?

5'9" 165lbs

I am fairly clueless when it comes to getting things, medium, large, xlarge...
I hear though, I should get a size larger for the sauna suit...aka sweat suit ;)

anyone have experience with how durable these things are? I've done a lot of searching about and it seems, no matter the quality, they don't last all that long...or maybe it's because of the care and how x person might abuse it to extreme levels.

I've never used a suit, but curious how it will work on it, ie., make me look after a lot of water loss and what weight I'll be at.

Without working out for bulk, I think I'd be a 155 pounder...mma stuff, hehe
with bulk i'd be 170-185. Not sure I want to get back at that weight.

just for the heck of it, I decided to add this link...might do better in a separate one but eh... :D
The Truth About Bulking - Matt Hughes Forums

this was inspired by the post made about protein intake...it was martial art or mma related but concepts of bodybuilding were mixed in. I am a fan of both so I knew what was what, but I think it's very beneficial to try and keep the two methods of thinking totally separate.

edit for another link:
YouTube - Ultimate Fighting Cats

nah...i'm just trying to gauge how I want to be again
staying healthy and exercise ;)
I'm one of the types who thinks we all need periods of cleansing, whether it's fluids only for a weak, sweat sessions, or colonics....

though I have not done any colonics :D

I want to be back in shape but don't think I want to add on so much size anymore...ate too much and had too. I like eating "normal" now

I'd suggest you do a bit more research on healthy exercising/eating habits before you go around doing some dumb sh*t.

lol
I guess it's better to ask such things from fitness related forums...as people tend to answer the question if they know it...rather than trying to make someone sound like they know nothing

sauna suits exist for a purpose, they are used for a certain thing...nothing extreme about it at all...ah well

thanks guys
(that's sarcasm if you didn't realize)

if you want to sweat. go outside and do some work. just make sure you drink plenty of water. that we replenish you REAL fast.

Just because a product exists doesnt mean its good for you. Some notable examples.
Cigarettes.
Alcohol.
Hookers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom