sauna suit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because a product exists doesnt mean its good for you. Some notable examples.
Cigarettes.
Alcohol.
Hookers.

QFT.

Being in a sauna alone for long periods of time is not recommended, let alone in a suit built to make you hotter.

Think about it.

QFT.

Being in a sauna alone for long periods of time is not recommended, let alone in a suit built to make you hotter.

Think about it.

Seriously if you want to replenish yourself jump in a jacuzzi for eight minutes. Don't be the idiot that stays in the sauna all the time, I go in there every other days for 15 minutes I sit next to a two quart bottle of water and it is all empty when I walk out of there.

That article linked above has some decent arguments. Although, I disagree with the amount of muscle growth in pounds.

I started last May 07 on a diet that helped me drop 30lbs of fat. I basically limited my caloric intake and cut out as much fat as possible. I did a fair amount of exercise for 2 months. Then in July 07 I was about 187LBS. I began a very aggressive weight training regime. Right now about 3 months from when I started I'm 197LBs first thing in the morning. So that's 10 lbs in 3 months. Every part of my body has gotten larger, the only part that continues to get smaller is my waist. Before my diet & Weight training... I had a big beer gut. Now, I've got a six pack. I'm getting leaner than I've ever been in my life. I maintain a healthy nutritious diet and supplement with 3 protein shakes a day. I also use a pre-workout supplement and take extra glutamine and multi vitamins. My goal over the next few years is to be around 225LB @ 5'10 of all lean muscle. I was about 225 of fat body, so I know my body can get to 225lb... I don't care how long it takes honestly...

"every" part got bigger? I kid i kid. I really need to start working out. Snowboarding season is coming up soon and i fear that im going to be out of shape again this year for it.

cigarettes
alcohol
hookers

and sadly ephedra/ephedrine

most things in the world start as harmless or acceptable...it is when they are abused that anything can be deadly

yes, water can be deadly if you are forced to drink too much of it at once ;)

^ Or if you get your head held in a bucket of it for a long time (long story don't ask)...

Personally i wouldn't get the suit is seems like a waste of money.

Yea... Wearing a bunch of clothing to make you sweat during exercise is freakin' silly. It's only going to cut water weight and leave you dehydrated.

I can see may-be if you're trying to make weight for a "weight class" for a fight or something, but to lose weight over time, it's not a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom