satellite radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRreed

In Runtime
what do you guys think about it.
yeah on fist thought its great but the more ppl pay for it, the lees advertising on FREE radio.
the reason for this is, im a BIG cards fan(see sig), and they now own the station they broadcast on, nothing new, but rumor has it that its the first step towards satellite radio

I think Sirius and XM are both pretty cool. I prefer Sirius myself. I think it's worth $15/month for your favorite radio with no commercials. Plus the DJs don't talk for half an hour before they play music.

yeah, i do think its great.
but it sucks cuse radio is one of the last free things out there

Free radio in comparison is pretty crummy imo. Clear Channel owns just about every radio station you listen to and they all play the same songs over and over again. Satellite gives you a much wider paly list and you hear lots of new music you've never heard before from smaller artists, as well as older stuff.

I would say... Get sirius....... I have XM, but it seems that sirius has more to offer ie: howard stern, and artist channels.

well I hate to break it to you but satilite radio won't stay commercial free for long.
Do you know anything about cable tv? well when it first came out it was commercial free, look at it now.

yeah, but cable tv is physical parts and systems that the companies have to upkeep.......

Satellite radio is just a network of wireless service. It could be possible tho that they will just say EFF it and either raise prices and or commercial time.

]well I hate to break it to you but satilite radio won't stay commercial free for long.

yeah i think your right.
thats kinda my point, not long from now satilite will be the same comercial riden crap thats on plublic radio(but with cursing. wow)
and you'll have to pay for it.
i kinda like some AM stuff, and thats gonna be the first to go, so i guess thats my big problem w/ satilite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom