SAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

Daemon Poster
Sat

Anyone taken it recently or going to take it soon? I took it last Saturday and I get my score on Friday, and I was wondering if anyone's as nervous as I am. :umm:

I'm sure you'll do fine. I was nervous as hell while waiting for my score three years ago but I did pretty good. In my experience, the actual exam is easier than practice test in SAT prep books. But that was three years ago when the format of the test was slightly different. Anyway good luck to you.

WOW! She POSTS! :D :p

Well I took the PSAT's just this saturday and had tons of fun waking up at 8 AM paying $20 for it. No SAT yet because Idaho is stupid and doesnt want to bother letting the schools take the SAT's early :p

But... I am not going to get my scores for...a long time. (oh well its only the PSAT)

You'll be fine.

Scholastic Aptitude Test. Big three hour test that all American kids have to take if they want to go to college. (Well they don't have to take it, but most do.)

Emily said:
Scholastic Aptitude Test. Big three hour test that all American kids have to take if they want to go to college. (Well they don't have to take it, but most do.)

Remember, there is also the ACT that can be taken. Slightly different format. If I remember right, the biggest difference was, you don't get penalized for wrong answers with the ACT, and you do with the SAT.

Some you dont on the SAT and some you do. Im not sure what the ACT is, but im sticking with the SAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom