Sasser Creator Busted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahah, what an idiot.

He deserves it anyways. Someone stupid enough to design a virus and think that they can get away with it deserves to be caught anyways.

Maybe this has taught him a very valuable lesson............DONT F@#$ WITH BILL GATES! :D

Wouldn't they shoot some terrorist that tried to set up an anti-terrorist bomb and it ended up being a nuke that destroyed lots of innocents? The terrorist should claim that they weren't out to make trouble. :eek:

How do you start out trying to make an AV and end up with a worm that got loose?

Dave :D

yea i heard about that 2 or 3 days ago. but see sometimes anti-virus companies secretly hire these computer genious' to create viruses so they can sell more products. i'm not sure whether on not that was the case here.

Erstad said:
I heard he could get up to five years in prison....

Hmmmmm...... I am quiet sure that the people in prison would love to have some Fresh Meat.

Chubz said:
Maybe this has taught him a very valuable lesson............DONT F@#$ WITH BILL GATES! :D

More like DONT F@#$ WITH THE I.T. WORLD in general.

Silesia said:
Hmmmmm...... I am quiet sure that the people in prison would love to have some Fresh Meat.

...one night in prison....

"SO you are the dude who created the worm.......well i hav a worm for you"

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom