Santa drives a Cobra???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShoobieRat

Fully Optimized
So I'm cruising down VA Rt 7 Saturday, and low and behold, this silver Cobra emerges in traffic. The thing is...it's being driven by Santa Clause...

So, naturally, I gotta follow Kris Kringle, and we blaze a 100mph+ path through the (thankfully) sparring traffic for a good while. Then Mr. Jelly Bowl waves and exits to some church.

I know it was kinda of crazy zip'n through traffic on a heavily cop'd road like that...but hey, if I got pulled over, I could say "Santa told me..." and I'm sure they would understand. :D :p

Re: Re: Santa drives a Cobra???

Crysalis said:
Thus the reason you are able to keep up with him.

:p

Lot of 600hp cars around you, or something?

If it weren't for the traffic, that guy could have toasted just about everything on the highway that day.

Re: Re: Re: Santa drives a Cobra???

ShoobieRat said:

Lot of 600hp cars around you, or something?

If it weren't for the traffic, that guy could have toasted just about everything on the highway that day.

I didn't see a year mentioned. That makes a BIG difference for mustangs.

427 Cobra...was probably a new kitcar, but '67 model.

Most likely wasn't stock, since the only stock Cobra engines I've seen are around 350-420hp.

I have a friend in NY who has a Cobra that he's supped to 630hp, and Santa's was behaving similarly. Unfortunately I never got a chance to chat. The only time we were side-by-side we were going too fast to hear each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom