Sand Floor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WorldIndustries said:
All floors are wooden underneath. Are you just talking about the floorboards of the house? You really shouldn't tamper with those. Just ask your mom if you can get some floating hardwood, or even linoleum or vinyl tiles that look like hardwood :p

O rly? My house is like this:

--carpet--
--matting--
--concrete foundation--

Why dont u go to home depot or something? This probably isnt the smartest place to ask about home improvement.

There was a fire in my room during mid july. We got it put out fine, but it left of a lot of smoke damage though. We ripped out all the plaster and put up drywall. That is why me and our family put down my new floor.
I guess the fire wasn't all bad, because i got a new floor, was able to run speaker wires to the corners of my room, run a cable line to my room, and add some more outlets. :) Keep in mind this house is around 100 years old.
This is a pic of where the fire was at.

This use to be my alarm clock and lamp on the side. The nightstand was right in the middle of the black pile on the first pic.

I was surprised that the fire melted some of my models clear across the room. I guess since the models were on shelves up high the hot air just melted them.:(

THIS IS WHAT MY ROOM LOOKS LIKE AFTER
This is a pic of my whole room. I am assembling my new computer desk that is pictured there in the middle.

It was a pain to cut out around that hole. It is for a ventalation vent that came up from the downstairs (I live on the 2nd floor of our house). Still have to put on the metal cover.

This the doorway of my room. Wasn't to hard to put down the cover. Just had to work at it a little.

This is the last pic. It is one piece of laminate by itself and the tapping block is holding it up. We tapped the tapping block to hard and it broke many times. That was our second one. We broke them before we figured out how easy it is to snap them in place.:p

Keadonen said:
Why dont u go to home depot or something? This probably isnt the smartest place to ask about home improvement.

The closest thing we have to a Home Depot is Menards. That is where i got the supplies. Even Menards though is 25 miles away from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom