Samsung, Motorola or Sony Ericsson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMajor

PowerQuest / Opera
Does anybody own a Samsung e760, a Motorola v3 Razr or a Sony Ericsson z520i?
I don't know which one to get.

i dont like how the sony looks ...

i would personally go for the samsung or motorola

I have the motorola V3 .. its a great phone, however i dont kno how the samsung is since they dont sell it here in Toronto (at least i havent seen it )

I don't like sony ever since my cleo(or whatever) crashed... any ways the ericson storage space is small, at least the version that my friend has. I've heard that if you order them from Japan you can get the bigger ones.

Well, the Samsung is the most expensive and has the most features. The Motorola only has 5.5MB memory, the Sony Ericsson has 50MB or so, don't know about the Samsung.
I think I am going with the Samsung, but I don't know if I can get it because it is only for existing customers, but I know the URL to the form to order so maybe I could get it.
If I can't I will probably get the Ericsson because it has better specs than the Motorola and I heard the Motorola has many firmware problems.

Also, the Samsung has a 1.3MP camera, the Motorola is probably the 0.3MP version just like the Sony.

I have a Samsung cell, absolutely awesome phone. I have dropped it many a time and it still works like new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom