Sample X-MAS lists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told my parents all I want is two windshield wipers, a hatch wiper, and possibly a pair of shoes. If I can't get a pair of shoes, that's fine with me, but I need the wipers, although I will probably have to wait and buy them on my own.

I bought my own Christmas which was my 7800GT and new mobo. If all goes well with finals, I will be ordering 2 GB of G Skill RAM to complete my Christmas. You all are lucky who just get stuff given to you.

My senior year in high school was the last year my parents really got me anything for Christmas, as it probably should be. Now they say I'm too old to get gifts like I used to.

I stopped getting 'major' gifts a few years ago, however I also 'grew up' in the sense that I really stopped caring. I was appreciative of whatever they got me. My mom likes to go to weird places and get strange things for presents...not just things you wouldn't want, but things that probably no other kid has lol. I like a lot of stuff from places like Pier 1 so she'll get me odd things from places like that.

I still want a Sake set!!

Nubius said:
I stopped getting 'major' gifts a few years ago, however I also 'grew up' in the sense that I really stopped caring. I was appreciative of whatever they got me. My mom likes to go to weird places and get strange things for presents...not just things you wouldn't want, but things that probably no other kid has lol. I like a lot of stuff from places like Pier 1 so she'll get me odd things from places like that.

I still want a Sake set!!

First time in a while I agree with you. After high school graduation, Christmas gifts become less of a big deal because you can pretty much buy what you want (if you have a job)without having to rely on Christmases as kids do.

beedubaya said:
First time in a while I agree with you. After high school graduation, Christmas gifts become less of a big deal because you can pretty much buy what you want (if you have a job)without having to rely on Christmases as kids do.

I also agree,...

the only thing I want for X-Mas is a new office chair..., my old one broke..(right now being held together with a bungy cord)

gab00n said:
Flanker how do you expect your parents to get you an xbox 360 for Christmas? I doubt they were waiting all night in line a few weeks ago or will be waiting again in a few more days. I hope you will tell them that it is sold out everywhere and that they will most likely fail in their quest to get you one. Why do you feel the need to torture your parents?

:p Actually no I haven't told them that. I'll accept it as an after-christmas gift though. Still want the iPod...$40 more for the 30GB video is a steal.

Static_11 said:

I have that one. I love it. NO dead pixels and excellent price.

A new computer.
I'm pooling all the X-mas money and 1K of my own funds that I have been saving for the PC for this though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom