Sample X-MAS lists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3xistenc3

In Runtime
This christmas I'm having a very hard time thinking of gifts I would like to receive, as I only have 2 things listed so far (Linkin Park T-shirt, NewEgg gift certificate).
I would just like to know some items you guys are hoping to receive, and maybe that will pop some ideas into my mind. Anything from computer parts-to-clothes, books-to-Paintball guns. Thanks a ton!

I want a nice stero system for my room and money. If you cant think of anything just ask for some money, that way you can buy something when you think of it. Im the same way as you, i always wait until the last minute.

Xbox360
30GB iPod Video
Another gig of RAM
Some videogames
Something cool (preferably electronic) that I'll use a lot, and thats fun to use (not a ****ing circuit board when I got 3 years ago. Fun, but gets old fast).

-------------------

Not all of those ofcourse. One or two will do. Basically in order of what I want them in. Dunno if I want the 360 more or the iPod.

I wish I could just ask for money, but I can't ask for money with my mom. I'm lucky to ask for that ONE gift certificate. She believes gifts should have thought, and consideration, which I can see and I suppose I agree with. But nice ideas.

Yeah i know what you mean. My parents just get so tired of asking me and me not knowing what i want and so i just ask for a little money. Ask for some music or like Flanker said an IPOD.

I remember those circuit boards where you can build random crap. Just like my lego mindstorms, they got old fast like you said.

Flanker how do you expect your parents to get you an xbox 360 for Christmas? I doubt they were waiting all night in line a few weeks ago or will be waiting again in a few more days. I hope you will tell them that it is sold out everywhere and that they will most likely fail in their quest to get you one. Why do you feel the need to torture your parents?

man I'm sure as hell glad I'm not any of your parents....you guys gonna put your family out on the **** streets with the crap you're asking for.

Razor! That's all I want! A Good electric razor! :cries:

I also asked for a sake set...but those are only like $15 for a decent one

PSP would be nice.

WiFi Phone for my computer room.

To be left alone for the 3 weeks that I am getting off. I am very tempted to tell my boss just before christmas that my folks are sending me to USA just so I don't have my boss calling me up for this or that.

I'm going to buy a PCI-e x4 PhysX card a month or two after they are out, and then when the release date of UT2007 approaches, I am going to go all out on whatever the high end video card is at the time. I assume it will be a G80 or R580.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom