Sakura-con

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampire_Slayer

In Runtime
Sakura-con is coming up this Friday! I'm so hyped! Anyone else looking forward to it? For those of you who don't know what it is, its a huuuge anime/gamer convention party thingy. With a cosplay rave, tons of gamer rooms that hold tourneys, anime theaters, and a big gamer/anime mall. Its gonna be a blast!

Yeah, I read about it coming up in seattle a few months ago. I won't be up there until July though, so hopefully I can make Sakura-con 2007 :D

That sucks that you can't make it this year, hopefully I'll see ya there next year though! Man I need to think of what I'm gonna wear there...

All I know is there is an unbelieveable Japanese restaurant about 20 minutes from me and it's called "Sakura". And just reading that word makes my mouth water...

The best hibachi restaurant on the east coast. It's been featured many times on Foodnetwork. Their sushi, selection of sakes and japanese beers are incredible.

Oh, yeah... They have the finest looking Japanese waitresses you've ever seen. I'm talking "Hooters" material... no joke.

if im right Sakura= cheery blossoms
that is correct sir ;)

Sakuranbo is cherries :D

Oh, yeah... They have the finest looking Japanese waitresses you've ever seen. I'm talking "Hooters" material... no joke.
Awesome, buy me a plain ticket to fly out there and treat me to dinner there as well :D

That sucks that you can't make it this year, hopefully I'll see ya there next year though! Man I need to think of what I'm gonna wear there...
Indeed, although I won't EVER wear anything lol. I'll just look at the hot asian chicks dressed up though.....unfortunately theres always your share of HIDEOUS people wearing things they shouldn't as well.

i am a fan of anime although not nearly as hardcore as some of my freinds, they think im out of sync with the world because i dont have the newest shows on dvd before you are supposed to get them, its not my fault that i didnt have advent children in december.... although cowboy bepop rulz and Mr. Myazaki changed my life forever.

Nubius said:
that is correct sir ;)

Sakuranbo is cherries :D

Awesome, buy me a plain ticket to fly out there and treat me to dinner there as well :D

Indeed, although I won't EVER wear anything lol. I'll just look at the hot asian chicks dressed up though.....unfortunately theres always your share of HIDEOUS people wearing things they shouldn't as well.

i went to one local anime con of some sort and i had too many FF type spells cast on me. I HATE square enix with a passion now.
mmmm asians!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom