Sad Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of **** poor health care, My dad had real bad stomach ulcers. They got to the point where he was bleeding so much that he fainted from loss of blood. Mom took him to the emergency room (this was in Nebraska) and they would not treat him until negoiations were made on how the hospital would receive payment. Im fairly conservative, but healthcare is one of a few things that I believe the government should take care. Nothing frivolous like an itchy butt or breast augmentation. I also think treatment should be done by old army doctors. They are good, but if your being a wuss about it, you will hurt. :D

hillbilly when you go to MEPS for the Military OOH you get treatment by army doctors... simply the biggest *******s I Have ever met oooh man I had a bad day that day

My doctor when i was growing up was an old army doctor. He was good, but if you really didn't need treatmentt from a doctor, well, you felt it. I guess that's what Im trying to say, is that would be a way to get rid of "Itchy butt syndrome". If some people would just buck up and deal with a little discomfort.

Im fairly conservative, but healthcare is one of a few things that I believe the government should take care.
What do you mean by "the government should take care of?" The government has no money of its own, it is simply your money passing through government control. They then decide how to spend YOUR money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom