Sad Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh free healthcare in the UK. have to wait about an hour at a guess. But our system sucks you have to fill in yonks or forms. If your like screaming in agony theres 2 page form to fill out. Even if uve cut ur god dam head open someone has to write the date and crap. They only let u off f ur heart has stopped :p

we have program in California for blue cross insured people I have a card if I'm hurt or need to go to the ER i can just go to any blue cross certified hospital and use a ER or Co-pay of 50 dollars and can see a doctor within minutes

It's not spicy until it blisters your butt!!!!!

Seriously though, that sux, big time...but we all live and learn. You ain't dead (obviously) so I would say your doing a lot better than other folks.

homerj14 said:
we have program in California for blue cross insured people I have a card if I'm hurt or need to go to the ER i can just go to any blue cross certified hospital and use a ER or Co-pay of 50 dollars and can see a doctor within minutes
Have you tested this theory? :D

yeah waiting in line for 4 hrs is nothing in Canada. Even if you call 911 and the ambulance takes you there you still have to wait a lonng time. However they treat sickest first. So lets say there is a 4 hr wait and someone gets shot, they will get treated right away. This does suck, however imagine if you needed a heart transplant or something and needed to come up with 200 000 that you might not have...

That's because Canada is full of liberals. The government gets the idea that it needs to step in and supply for it's people and regulate more and more and supply more and more until before you know it....it's practically a communist state. :p

If you don't work -- then you don't eat.

Then if you're starving the government is like "here...here's some food and money that we took from this countries' hardworking taxpayers...enjoy."

yes while that is true, you gotta think about it. Not all the people that are supported by the government are lazy or dont want to work. There are ppl unlike us who grew up without money and the resources for finding a job. Does that mean that we should just leave them and kick them while theyr down? The help that the government gives is minimal. Like it was in the news the other day. An average family on welfare gets like 1.50 or something per day after rent is covered. Now if your satisfied with that much, then go right ahead and cheat the system. Its just a temporary thing to help ppl out while they find something to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom