RX-7, 8 or CRX!? or maybe... an Impreza WRX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is he planning on racing?

if he just wants to goo fast alot of things will go fast ive had my ex's saturn sc up to 110, but hten you got to think how often are you going to be going that fast?
around here the fastest i get to go is 85 but i usually stick to 70 on the highway unless its night
if your going to e doing city cruising and **** like that your not going to be able to go fast so anything will really work

unless you plan on racing dont spend 15k on your car, you can get a nice car for less then 4 grand, spend maybe a grand to make it look better

I might... theres a track only 20 minutes away from here...

who know's...

I'll probably make it mostly as a project car, as I mentioned... even if I don't race it, its still fun to have a nice car...

Just like the people who spend hundreds on phase cooling when there is no real gain from overclocking that much

My opinion is going to be slightly biased, but, I vote for the WRX. I have an 04 and absolutely love it!

1) You can play in the mud!!
2) Snow? No worries
3) AWD
4) Fast and Fun
5) Reliable!
6) Not a gas guzzler
7) Well, its a Subaru!
8) They are extremely safe if you happen to roll it.

I was in Eastern Wyoming last last year, on route 18/85 North in this video. Yes, I know that the song is cheesy... But, admit it... early Michael Jackson is fun!!!

YouTube - I had to...

eh, the reason I don't like the Impreza WRX is because its AWD... otherwise, I'd be all over it.

and rolling is no problem, I'll probably end up getting a roll cage if I decide to do any racing anyways.

thats also why I'm kind of hesitant about Civics

drifting seems like fun, and I'd love to take some classes/learn how to

do yourself a favor, and get a cheap car.... sub $5000....

Also, if you wond a Treasury BOND, did you win it a long time ago? Because bonds usually take about 20ish years to mature... if you cashed it in after a year, a $50 bond might be worth about $5.... I have about $2000 in bonds (once they mature)... they are only worth about $800 right now.

I'd much prefer a luxury car over a sports car
unless the luxury car is also sporty.... CLK63 AMG anyone?
but that may just be my age showing...

you can roll with a nice caddy seville (300HP)
your peers would probably drool all over that :)

I saw ur bruce lee case on ebay btw, looked nice

eh... if it does take time for a treasury bond to mature, I can just borrow the money from my parents, and give them that to cash in once it matures.

@ fat

the bruce lee case was a mod gone wrong, didn't turn out the way I wanted it to!

once I come back from a 2 week camp, I'll be starting a project which I hope will actually be quite nice.

and no thanks on the luxury car heh. my dad has a lexus and its nice, but isn't really to my tastes

so I guess theres new criteria then, mandantory RWD

a nice camaro anyone? heh

heh, I guess it really is my age showing LOL
I am gonna go have a couple drink now to suppress my feelings from being old

I like luxury sports cars too, something like the Audi A4 or volkswagen passat, they both come with 1.8L turbos.

I have no problem riding in a nice caddy either. Throw some rims on it,a nice system and just cruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom