Rose Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Australia and don't follow football.

Ya don't know what yer missin', bub.

There ain't nuthin' like sittin' on some cold steel bleachers watchin' yer alma mater's team fight up and down the field, watchin' all that blood, sweat, and tears.

And then there's college football. those guys are laying it on the line, trying to play their best and stay on top of their game in order to make the pros.

Of couse, then there's the NFL.

But I'd rather watch high school and college ball. They play because they love the game, not because someone is paying them mega-millions.

^^ YESS thank you. I HATE NFL w/ a pasion. All it is is about money money and more money. THese guys have heart and would do anything to make the pros. Its all about the game in college and i ONLY watch Texas football. Other than that, i could care less about football. I had my whole family sitting there watching the whole game w/ me and i was in tears when they had won. That QB is freakin awesome and we wouldnt have won if it wouldnt be for him. To answer the question the Rose Bowl game is like the Super Bowl is to NFL. Its the college national championship game. Im a diehard Longhorns fan and a born Texas taboot. I wouldnt have missed that game for NOTHING.

Does the national championship change bowls every year cause i could have sworn it was either the fiesta bowl or the orange bowl last year.

What about those university of wisconsin badgers. those guys should be getting some love :D

I don't like the state of california, but I really HATE all the people I meet from UT.

The nice thing about college football, if you get to see some good players for a couple years before they come currupt jerks in the NFL.

But right now, where I'm from.... we just had our Baseball team win the World Series and let me tell you what... I've watched like every bears game lately, because if the Bears to the Superbowl Shuffle on the 20yr anniversery... This city is going to freakin' erupt.

So go Bears guys, they're classic.

benzimm86 said:
Does the national championship change bowls every year cause i could have sworn it was either the fiesta bowl or the orange bowl last year.

What about those university of wisconsin badgers. those guys should be getting some love :D

There is more then one bowl every year, there is more names but I don't remember them, but the rose bowl is the biggest college game of the year.

I'm starting to hate NFL too, mostly because college is a lot better to watch without all the people acting like their so good (most of them) I tell you what, despited my hate for texas, that quarter back is a good sportsman, no bragging, no smack talk, just a good all around player and from what I can see, person.

benzimm86 said:

It rotates among the Orange, Fiesta, Sugar, and Rose Bowls.

This should be able to tell you how the system works. No guaranties though.
http://www.bcsfootball.org/

Just found it. Last year the national championship was the orange bowl between usc and oklahoma. usc won 55-19
and yes i know there are many different bowls but you would think the national championship would always be the same bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom