Room Temps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fr34ky

!!GAMER!!
What is your room temps?

Today it was about 95*f outside and I had my A/C in my computer room set to 65*f :).I have like 4 Air cooled pc's and they are around 17*c.

I like to try to keep the case temp around about 10 to 15 degree wamer than room temp. CPU temp about 20 - 25 warmer.

However I know that in summer that this is not alway possible.

Harper said:
I like to try to keep the case temp around about 10 to 15 degree wamer than room temp. CPU temp about 20 - 25 warmer.

However I know that in summer that this is not alway possible.

Warmer why? or do you mean Cooler.:)

fr34ky said:
What is your room temps?

Today it was about 95*f outside and I had my A/C in my computer room set to 65*f :).I have like 4 Air cooled pc's and they are around 17*c.

65?!?!?!? good lord, you're electric bill must be out of control...

It was 90 today, 80% humidity. I usually keep the A/C set at 77-78 throughout the summer.

My AC unit is set to 64F, lowest it goes, but the air coming out is around 25F.... Makes for a good chilled water cooling system if I ever wanna go chilled...

I'm about like PZERO, today it's around 65F, it'd be warmer, but there's a chilly wind. Man I hate the wind, it can be a good warm day in the sun, but then the wind will blow and chill you to the bone.

Couple days ago it was 85F outside, no wind, perfect day. Wasn't too hot, not at all cold, no wind, just a gorgeous day :D Infact, I took a picture outside because it was such a good day and I wanted to show it to my friend up in eastern canada who was going through 60F and rain and cold muahahaha

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/10218282849.jpg&s=x10

that's looking from my front porch.

I don't like it when it gets any hotter than 70f outside. BTW, why the **** would you set the a/c to anything under 68? The electric bill must be insane!

80F outside is good. 70-75F inside my room is what I'd prefer, but my computer pumps out quite a bit of heat. During summer months it really sucks. You can't close the room to my door or it really will become death in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom