Room 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Just watched some old series of Room 101, its on in the UK not sure about america. If you don't know what it is, basicly you choose something to put into Room 101 and then it will stay there forever and you will never have to put up with it again :). I thought it might be fun to see what techie geeks like me and you would put in :D

To start, i would put DirectX10 into room 101, just because its the largest con i have ever seen. The same can be done with DX9 ! [been proved] and chavs, i hate them.

P.S. And NO, i cannot go into room 101.

Anyone who cant keep their legs together, or speak english (in america) or cant support said crotch fruit from the previous catagory.

Anyone who cant keep their legs together, or speak english (in america) or cant support said crotch fruit from the previous catagory.

lol. never come to miami.

in fact, at my job there are sh**tons of people that only speak spanish. it freaks me out. im talking about NURSES, secretaries, operators and even some of the DIRECTORS of some of the departments. I dont understand it. In fact, having nurses who only speak spanish i think is very a health risk and very dangerous. Whats more ridiculous is sometimes i call the operator and they dont speak freakin english. Does this make sense? Granted, i speak spanish, but i dont like to if i dont have to. I sometimes just wander around pretending i only speak english.

freakin ridiculous.

< /rant>

Bobo, i grew up and lived in southeast texas for 29 years. I think its probably worse there than florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom