Rollercoaster gets woman pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Here's an interesting concept for anyone trying unsuccessfully to get pregnant - rumpy-pumpy followed by white-knuckle rollercoaster action might just do the trick.

Cuban-born Nayade Elbing, 28, and her hubby had been hoping for children for several years, but their lack of offspring led Nayade to believe she was sterile, Ananova reports.

However, following a bit of beast-with-two-backs action at home in Hassloch, Germany, the couple nipped out to their local theme park where Nayade took another ride on the "Expedition GeForce" rollercoaster - said to be one of the world's speediest.

A week later, Nayade was confirmed pregnant. Gynaecologist Dr Thomas Gent said: "We believe that she conceived due to the G force of the rollercoaster ride."

The end result of this happy tale is Leandro Elias, now the proud owner of a free lifelong ticket for all the theme park's rollercoasters.

well.....she coulda stayed at home to increase her chances....if the guy would make sure to ehh...ehemmm....'finish' while he was pointing down, it'd make sure to get further down into here where it needs to be...and then her laying on her back then pulling her knees to her chest is a common way that's said to aid in getting pregnant as well...

but yeah, rollercoaster just did the same thing, caused the fluid to rise up where it had the best chance of surviving and fertilizing

Being the Casanova that I am, I ensure that the "rumpy-pumpy" at home is itself a roller-coaster ride.

That is all..

:cool:

first off... ur sig might be a little to big...
second.. Warez does get these things from articles.. he post stuff like this (interesting ones may i add) all the time :D

Static_11 said:
first off... ur sig might be a little to big...
second.. Warez does get these things from articles.. he post stuff like this (interesting ones may i add) all the time :D
is that due to the fact that im a newbie? and you dont like the idea that my sig says "im a hacker"? well, if so dont worry...from my perspective.. it looks the same size as yours.. unless u want to talk about "file size".. then u just probably have dial up.

and with all due respect to warez.
its hard to believe something that mind troublesome with no source or linked article. its as if i was to say a blind man was able to see again after he went bungie jumping n everyone would believe me. you get the picture..

is that due to the fact that im a newbie? and you dont like the idea that my sig says "im a hacker"? well, if so dont worry...from my perspective.. it looks the same size as yours..
No it's because it's 17 pixels too tall :D

Plus you have the huge text below it and 2 lines of normal text. Read the rules for signature guidelines.

and honestly this kind of crap isn't THAT hard to believe dude.

Sure it could be purely coincidence and all as well but the fact of a rollercoaster causing the sperm to be tossed around inside her getting it to where it needs to go would increase the chances of the survival of each actual sperm....so yeah it's not like it's a super unbelievable story or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom