ROFLCOPTER! Tracer-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4x3r

AKA ComatoseClown
Oh gosh this just made my week! This is one of those times where I get embarrassed when I'm all alone. Haha almost as bad as the "Trace his IP using a GUI interface with Visual Basic". Poor kid, at least he is excited with his new tracert discovery :p.

YouTube - How to view someones IP address and connection speed!

On a side note...if he knows what a semicolon is, why-o-why doesn't he know what a colon is? And thanks to this guy i doubt i'll ever be able to think of tracert as anything other than tracer-t :D

I feel pain while watching this, my ball's where in serious pain... this is basic stuff we are talking about...

Erm, please can we contact youtube and get them to rename this kid to something a little more descriptive....

uhh...isn't that just pinging the website? I'll be honest, I know almost zero when it comes to using command prompt but I even know this kid is full of crap

What's great is he is using http:// in his tracert...so he shouldn't even be getting a result.

Oh my oh my....... Yha poor kid.... You'd think that even with a name of tracert or even better comes out as trace route, you'd figure it out..

Or even better that he'd know the difference between 23ms and an internet speed.... OR about internal ip addresses that start with 10.xx.xxx.xxx

ugh

Even funnier is his video on his new hacking website/forum.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom