ROFL FALAFEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh... thats funny.

I looked around at those screenshots though, and the game looks incredible :eek:

I really would like to get a Wii.

my problem with the WII is basically:

when are Nintendo going to hire a real living person to do some R&D. i don't know what they currently have in their R&D department but it certainly isn't a human. a human wouldn't have released the game cube let alone designed the ridiculous Picasso controllers for the GC or WII.

:/ The screenshots dont look much better than the game cube, and it is very underpowered compared to the 360 and PS3...

I used to be a nintendo fan...then I got an xbox, and loved it. Now I kinda want to go back to nintendo. Graphics aren't much better, sure, but I like the game play. I saw a video for Far Cry on the Wii...looks sexy. It's kind of a tossup - 360 or wii...they both have similiar games now.

The Wii isn't for gamers who like to play ub3r 4w50m3 graphics and ub3r l33t CS:S. If you haven't seen the Nintendo DS ads lately, they are marketing to a way broader type of people - everyone. Instead of making Final Fantasy 43563463 with characters that look like anime, they have games where graphics don't even matter.

So, yes, everyone knows the graphics aren't as good, it doesn't have HDTV, etc, but it doesn't matter, it doesn't need it.

Either way, the point of this thread wasn't to discuss how much the Wii sucks or how great it is, it was to show you a funny screenshot where it looks like some fat chick is giving a fat dude head, and if you look at the bottom of the screenshot it shows that if you tilt the controller forward, you can slap her. Har har, so funny. :p

i recently played the ps3 and the graphics were stunning but they still didnt justify the 500$ price tag. as for the wii, i would certainly buy it because it has the motion sensing feature and its only 250$. the games on the wii seem good and the graphics are allright.

j369852147412 said:
i recently played the ps3 and the graphics were stunning but they still didnt justify the 500$ price tag. as for the wii, i would certainly buy it because it has the motion sensing feature and its only 250$. the games on the wii seem good and the graphics are allright.

$500? $250? Where are you getting these figures?

PS3 = $700, because no one wants the 20GB version.

Wii = $189, so I hear.

looks like a fat guy gettin an hj..
dunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom