Rockstar energy drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea and football is a womans sport. dont knock it just cause you dont like it. just because you dont like it dosent mean you have to call it anus juice man. i could easily say that full throttle and Rockstar is anus juice but im not. so get over your parade ok.

womans sport huh? i'd like to see your skinny ass try out for a linebacker, that would be hillarious.
ps. bawls is still and will forever remain to be-anus juice.

by the way, when did i knock it down, its called an opinion, im sure youve heard of the term somewhere in your life.

I was linebacker in 7th grade and was on the A team. BTW the Varsity Linebacker for our high school is the best in my opinion and he isnt much bigger than me. and im saying your knocking it cause you go into other threads just to put something about bawls. come on grow up its a drink and there is no excuse for that. just because you have an opinion dosent mean shit. youve announced your "opinion" enough and now nobody else wants to hear it cept your ass.

jesus powerslave why are you just a little shit talker in all threads I see you post in.

Rockstar sucked when I tried it....felt like drinking sand and didn't quench my thirst whatsoever nor give me energy for my AM drive to vegas

actually.....i dont shit talk in all the posts. so you cant judge me like that. and pp you just insulted yourself because you called it a womans sport and you played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom