Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celtics

• mavericks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im left handed for a majority of my tasks, such as golf, football, writing.

But for basketball and computers im right handed.

I clap with my left hand, as in I strike the right hand with my left, and I kick lefty in soccer, but for everything else its just righty.

Curious as to what majority of the world is ....I see alot of right handed mouses that dont work with left hands...

Lord AnthraX said:
I clap with my left hand, as in I strike the right hand with my left, and I kick lefty in soccer, but for everything else its just righty.

Curious as to what majority of the world is ....I see alot of right handed mouses that dont work with left hands...

You could change the mouse button in your OS.

Well no I mean how its set up egronomically (sp?)

Take example the G5. Trying to use it lefty is a nightmare and really uncomfortable. Some mouses are just built for right handed people.

I have a notebook mouse thats symetrical and feels totally the same right or left.

I knew that any way :p:D

Dominance(sp?) would be determined on how long it takes you to learn how to operate anything with a specific hand.... basicly if it takes you about 3 minites to learn something with your right, and 6 with your left, then your a righty. I can teach my left to do anything just as well as my right, with just as much accuracy and style, just takes about twice to three times as long.

MrZucchiniHead said:
im a righty, but i have 2 left hands, so what does that mean?

That masterbation is no fun for you? :)

Im right handed Ive tried getting used to my left hand but I write messy enough as it is so its not working out too well :p

LOL^

WorldIndustries said:
I'm very mixed up. I play hockey left handed. Computer right handed. Write left handed. Play guitar right handed. Catch right handed. Eat left handed. It's not really ambidextrous, because I can't switch these things around and be okay with it. I'm just retarded :freak:
I'm the same way. Computer lefthanded, basketball right, handwriting left, punching right, hold a sword left, throw darts right, fire a gun left, throw a ball right, swing a hammer left.....

I tried using a mouse with my right hand so that I could use a logitech right-handed mouse but even after several months of trying, I sucked at right-handed mouse using, compared to my left. So I only use ambidextrous mice. (thankfully Razor makes them)

I chose left-handed for the poll though because I write and use mouse with left hand and those things are almost always done with the dominant hand.

does Ambidextrous mean you can do both. for instance, i write right handed, throw right handed, but i bat and play hockey left handed. i also skate and snowboard goofy (lefty) does that make me Ambidextrous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom