• mavericks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
Simple Question.

Are you dominantly right handed or dominatly left handed.

Or are you even ambidextrous?

I happen to be right handed.

ambidextrous. Can do anything with my left hand or right. Proof is i'm using my mouse with my left hand and its on the right side normally.

I'm pretty sure you have to learn how to use the weaker arm or leg when you were younger to be ambidextrous. no?

I've been trying to write with my left hand since elementary, don't try much, but it's hard and annoying.

Nah I've become ambidexterous, but haven't always been. It can be learned whenever.

I'm very mixed up. I play hockey left handed. Computer right handed. Write left handed. Play guitar right handed. Catch right handed. Eat left handed. It's not really ambidextrous, because I can't switch these things around and be okay with it. I'm just retarded :freak:

I'm right handed, and when ever I write left-handed my J's and my Ms look like crap (as do the rest of my writing). I do often practice catching things with my left hand and I've become pretty good at that but I just can't write well at all.

Right handed-- can't use my left hand for anything but playing piano.

I do have a friend who can right her name backwards and upside down. In other words, she will turn the paper over, write the opposite direction and it looks exactly like her signature. She writes fairly well with her left too (shes right handed). Its weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom