Riddles are pure fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here on earth it is true, yesterday is always before today; but there is a place where yesterday always follows today. Where?

The dictionary.

What starts with "e" ends with "e" and contains only one letter?

Envelope.

Born at the same time as the world, destined to live as long as the world, and yet never five weeks old. What is it?

The moon.

A woman shoots her husband.
Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How can this be?

yosa said:
If a tree falls in the woods, and it wieghs 100 pounds plus half its wieght, how much does it wiegh(stolen from an old book I read, but still a fun brain teaser).

x=100+x/2
x=200 lbs

Tree weights 200 lbs?

My riddle:

A man and his son are in a car accident. The father dies on the scene, but the child is rushed to the hospital. When he arrives the surgeon says "I can't operate on this boy, he is my son!

How can this be??!.. How superstitious are you??!"

..no idea.. but i got one!

a butcher has a wife and 3 kids. his wife weighs 140 pounds. his eldest son weights 220 pounds. his daughter weighs 125 pounds. and his youngest child weighs 60 pounds. what does the butcher weigh?

Chankama said:
x=100+x/2
x=200 lbs

Tree weights 200 lbs?

My riddle:

A man and his son are in a car accident. The father dies on the scene, but the child is rushed to the hospital. When he arrives the surgeon says "I can't operate on this boy, he is my son!

How can this be??!.. How superstitious are you??!"

the surgeon was his mother

aliasaid said:
..no idea.. but i got one!

a butcher has a wife and 3 kids. his wife weighs 140 pounds. his eldest son weights 220 pounds. his daughter weighs 125 pounds. and his youngest child weighs 60 pounds. what does the butcher weigh?

meat

SpoiledBoar said:
A woman shoots her husband.
Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How can this be?

the woman is a photographer

Why are 1898 silver dollars worth more than 1897 silver dollars?

A carpenter was in a terrible hurry. He had to work as quickly as possible to cut a very heavy 10 foot plank into 10 equal sections. If it takes 1 minute per cut, how long will it take him to get the 10 equal pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom