Rich Retard

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just plain out rediculous, arguing about onboard sounds and video.

Snump you win the dumbfounded award of the month, would you like it shipped by mail or air?

Snump not all people know a lot of things about computers, and could really care less, and those people buy dells that they use for general purposes, I don't think they need a high tech sound card to hear the windows intro and clearer. Same with onboard video, they don't need 7800 gtx's to type in word at uber fast rates.

I for one have used onboard sound all my life and have never had a problem, I've never heard quality sound really, but I don't think it would bother me much. The only reason I upgraded my video card was to play BF1942 and CSS.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
well, unless you ahve a good surround sound set up, you won't hear a difference

]
&*%_$()%#^$&*(#)$_#*)%#$_%&*#y*(_$^#&)%#'

Not damned true at all, you and Beedubya have said the exact same damned thing.

The difference on how the soundcard sounds has nothing to do with surround, a sound card can sound like total crap with 1 speaker plugged in .

If onboard sound was good unless you had surround, I wouldnt have to buy a 120$ 1 in 1 out stero card

p0werslave said:
This is just plain out rediculous, arguing about onboard sounds and video.

Snump you win the dumbfounded award of the month, would you like it shipped by mail or air?

Snump not all people know a lot of things about computers, and could really care less, and those people buy dells that they use for general purposes, I don't think they need a high tech sound card to hear the windows intro and clearer. Same with onboard video, they don't need 7800 gtx's to type in word at uber fast rates.

I for one have used onboard sound all my life and have never had a problem, I've never heard quality sound really, but I don't think it would bother me much. The only reason I upgraded my video card was to play BF1942 and CSS.

There's a four letter word, and you're full of it.
I don't care about the boneheads in offices general purpose crap. When I want to build something, I want it my way.

You win the "kiss my rosy red ass award," I'll email it, hopefully your on board sound will be able to pick up the subtleness of the lips against my hairy ass.

onboard sound and surround sound speakers don't mix. if you use onboard sound and have an expensive sourround sound set up, you would be missing out on what a good surround sound set-up is all about.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
onboard sound and surround sound speakers don't mix. if you use onboard sound and have an expensive sourround sound set up, you would be missing out on what a good surround sound set-up is all about.

[idiot mode]
Yeah but its cheaper.
Its good for laptops.
Its good for e-machines.
Its good for female fertility.
It cures cancer.
[/idiot mode]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom