RIAA and Limewire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who knock limewire and limewire pro are not smart, limewire is for noobs? pfft just because its fast and easy to use makes it for noobs? thats a good one, limewire owns you type a song in double click and it goes to where ever you want in a matter of seconds (depending on your connection) bit torrent is good for downloading full albums i guess but is definately slower than limewire

p.s. no1 uses kazaa anymore its full of viruses, used 2 b king b4 limewire tho

Those who knock limewire and limewire pro are not smart, limewire is for noobs? pfft just because its fast and easy to use makes it for noobs? thats a good one, limewire owns you type a song in double click and it goes to where ever you want in a matter of seconds (depending on your connection) bit torrent is good for downloading full albums i guess but is definately slower than limewire

p.s. no1 uses kazaa anymore its full of viruses, used 2 b king b4 limewire tho

Im actuallly 100% with you on this one.

I use limewire. Whenever I hear a song somewhere that I want to download, I just go home, pop open limewire and get the song in 1-2 minutes. Is there some easier way than this?

Lime Wire for downloading singe songs fast, Torrents for Albums/Movies/Games/Programs/and so on. I am a member on many torrent sites but I actually love the greek private tracker i am on. Even if in Europe currently they are not allowed to catch you, they will never catch you there cuz it is pretty difficult to become a member as requests open in random times (i contacted a mod and became a member easily :p) + there are no fakes and despite it is online for just three years it already has too much traffic, that might be because most Greek Internet Users have a 24mbps connection :
Total Up 18.81 PB
Total down 16.27 PB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom