Rhino 3d mapping

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyboy123x

Daemon Poster
Let me start out by saying i think this is the right area for this... if there is a better or more adiquite one, please move it.... but anyways

For those of you who are not familiar with rhino, it is a very complex and customizable 3d mapping tool used by millions. I have had rhino 3.0 and flamingo 1.1 for a good 3 months or so and after downloading and installing the evaluation versions of penguin and bongo (their other products to bring more variation into the program) when i attempt to render with the flamingo or penguin renderer, it will take either a good 20 min to render, or it will freeze up my computer and use about 98% cpu (other 2% goes to misc programs). so my question is, is this just because it is an evaluation version mixed with the original and it is clashing somehow, or was something possibly installed incorrectly (i've tried re-installing it all)..?

any suggestions?

btw, (saying this in the most non-braggy way possible...) as you can tell, my system is up to date (in sig) and should be able to render these maps im making

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom