revenge of the sith

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lemme get this straight. You gave him money to buy u the tickets. And he used them to buy the tickets, but instead of giving them to u, gave it to a "friend"??.. What the hell??..

Chankama said:
So lemme get this straight. You gave him money to buy u the tickets. And he used them to buy the tickets, but instead of giving them to u, gave it to a "friend"??.. What the hell??..
Some thing along those line.

What I really did not like was him coming back home at 3 am this morning yelling and screaming and carrying on that Episode III rocks. This was followed by a quick star wars mini game with his Episode II DVD playing. And meanwhile I am trying to sleep because my company can not afford to have be taking time off for trival reasons. Meanwhile, he's a high school teacher, and he's taking today off. (I do wonder where my tax dollars go some days.) It was about 4:30am before I could get back to sleep.

So what did I do this morning, I have the world's worse ring tone on my Nokia 3215 for my wake up alarm. I hate it, but it gets me out of bed. He's hates it even more.
So in revenge for waking me up at 3am this morning, I have left my mobile phone at home, plugged into the charger, behind a lock door, with my alarm going off every nine minutes. This room is right next to his bed room.

And he's got another surprise coming his way after I speak with my parents this week end. I am planning on moving back in with my parents. And I am taking all my stuff with me. About 90% of the funiture and holdhold stuff that he uses is mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom