Revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
well today me and my friend nick were sneaking aroound on private property (which i later found out to be my uncles) and our friends joel and john clal us and meet us back in the woods.

me and nick go walking down a path across a field to soo where it goes. when we get back we hear from john that joel has ****ed on our bikes. we were gonna whizz on his bike, but then we decided to hang it in a tree (he's about 5ft tall, cant relaly get into a tree about 10ft up.
well he got the bike down but then we just left cause i had to get home.

next time we go for a ride i need something to do to him to get back for ****ing on our bikes.

any ideas that wont get us into too much trouble?

During our "Bike to School Week" at our school, my friend had too think of ways to get back at some kids who kept messing with his bike.

Pouring BBQ sauce through the gears and chain really messes with everything.
You could unhook the master link to the chain and make the chain useless.
Unhook the brake lines so they are un-usable.
Loosen the front tire at the forks.
Loosen the handle bars.
Hel, just remove the front tire altogether.
"Pee" on his bike.

yea loosen the handle bars is a good one if the don't notice it, don't make it to lose just a lil so when he puts some weight on it will move.

i think im just gonna strip everything on it down, and take away all the nuts and bolts so he cant put it back together.

Undo the master link, remove a couple of links, then resecure the master. Leave the chain draped like it slipped off. But he can't put it back on since it is now too short.

Loosen the seat so that it will tilt when he hops on.

Let the air out of the tires.

But not all three at once. Spread 'em out for best effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom